Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

UniversesCollide 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylla View Post
Great! Backed! However there is one card, the 5 of Pentacle which I read as deprivation, poverty or something close to this, and the card shown on kickstarter is quite luxurious, no sign of distress or unhappiness; wondering what's the meaning of that card in your deck Roxana? Thanks!
I just went back and had a good look at it. I'm with you, not an obvious match to usual 5 of Pentacles imagery. The figure does look fairly disinterested in the pentacle bubbles floating away, maybe toying with the idea of popping one but almost can't be bothered with even that.

Last edited by UniversesCollide; 16-12-2016 at 01:33.
UniversesCollide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
roxana 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylla View Post
Great! Backed! However there is one card, the 5 of Pentacle which I read as deprivation, poverty or something close to this, and the card shown on kickstarter is quite luxurious, no sign of distress or unhappiness; wondering what's the meaning of that card in your deck Roxana? Thanks!
In many designs 5 pentacles are shown in the air (mounted on window glass), as something far from reach, on my card pentacles are hidden in bubbles. The character on the card is pointing her finger to the bubble and ready to pop it. Her perception of money is not real and disappear as bubbles.

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
rylla 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
In many designs 5 pentacles are shown in the air (mounted on window glass), as something far from reach, on my card pentacles are hidden in bubbles. The character on the card is pointing her finger to the bubble and ready to pop it. Her perception of money is not real and disappear as bubbles.
THANK YOU!
rylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
UniversesCollide 
Citizen

Quote:
That's great, thank you! This reminds me of the way money is getting less and less real, particularly to younger generations, as we are getting more removed from actually having contact with the money we earn and spend thanks to a myriad electronic conveniences and credit/debit cards, etc.

Old 22-12-2016 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
UniversesCollide 
Citizen

Quote:
Venetian Carnival Tarot is finally live on Kickstarter.
http://kck.st/2gKwH5E
I just realized I never replied to say that I backed this the day it went live and am really looking forward to this deck.

Old 22-12-2016 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
Alex Monin 
Resident

Thumbs up

Me too, I want this deck the sooner the better. Can't wait.
Alex Monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2016 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
UniversesCollide 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Monin View Post
Me too, I want this deck the sooner the better. Can't wait.
It looks like it's slowly gaining some ground, hopefully it catches more attention now that it's a third of the way there.

Old 26-12-2016 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
Belinda2 
Citizen

A very interesting deck, masks always make me wonder what is really underneath them, what are they hiding.
Belinda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2016 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
Alex Monin 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belinda2 View Post
A very interesting deck, masks always make me wonder what is really underneath them, what are they hiding.
I agree and think it 's a first deck, which apply the Jungian Persona (Mask) archetype to understand real desires and inclinations that are hidden behind our social masks.
Alex Monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
Achlys 
Kat with a cat

Sometimes I think I need to stop posting on this subforum because oh my god is my TOAD in full swing
Achlys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today