Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

  Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun > Single Card Games

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.


  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal
 
DDwarks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2016
Location: Here
Posts: 2,838

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Ace of Swords

No, they'll have issues resolved before you return.

What good thing will come my way next?
Prince of Wands
You can expect some project to suddenly take off or someone who will sweep you off your feet.....Whichever you hoped for (since the base card is Star).

Q. How will the journey to France go on Tuesday?



__________________
The best revenge is to succeed.
DDwarks is offline  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #11
exxyea 
Citizen
 
exxyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,311

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Prince of Wands
You can expect some project to suddenly take off or someone who will sweep you off your feet.....Whichever you hoped for (since the base card is Star).

Q. How will the journey to France go on Tuesday?
King of Cups

Pretty smoothly, everything will be smooth and pleasant.

What did that server think of me?
exxyea is offline  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #12
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,288

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
King of Cups

Pretty smoothly, everything will be smooth and pleasant.

What did that server think of me?
the hermit

did they think you were very quiet and introverted and not easily drawn into conversation?

will DZ be nervous about initiating our first kiss?
Persimmon is online now  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #13
Bonny 
Citizen
 
Bonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Location: somewhere relaxing
Posts: 18,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
the hermit

did they think you were very quiet and introverted and not easily drawn into conversation?

will DZ be nervous about initiating our first kiss?
Ten of wands


Yes, very much so

Is c nearby ?
Bonny is offline  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #14
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Ten of wands


Yes, very much so

Is c nearby ?
7 cups

not sure but he may be attending to many things at once at the moment and not have noticed you if he is

how will dz feel during our first kiss?
Persimmon is online now  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #15
Bonny 
Citizen
 
Bonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Location: somewhere relaxing
Posts: 18,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
7 cups

not sure but he may be attending to many things at once at the moment and not have noticed you if he is

how will dz feel during our first kiss?
Death

It'll knock his six off

Q. How will c feel when we are alone together again?
Bonny is offline  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #16
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Death

It'll knock his six off

Q. How will c feel when we are alone together again?
justice

he will feel like it's been what he's been waiting for and everything will feel 'right' and harmonious between you both

how would DZ feel if I persuaded him to try RAS - would he end up liking it?
Persimmon is online now  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #17
exxyea 
Citizen
 
exxyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Death

It'll knock his six off

Q. How will c feel when we are alone together again?
Queen of Wands

He'll feel comfortable with you, knowing that you'll be warm and friendly and making jokes, so there isn't any tension or awkwardness.

What is something new to be excited about soon?
exxyea is offline  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #18
Bonny 
Citizen
 
Bonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Location: somewhere relaxing
Posts: 18,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
justice

he will feel like it's been what he's been waiting for and everything will feel 'right' and harmonious between you both

how would DZ feel if I persuaded him to try RAS - would he end up liking it?
Six cups


Yes DZ would feel the sweetness of the suggestion

Q. A message from universe right now please
Bonny is offline  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #19
Bonny 
Citizen
 
Bonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Location: somewhere relaxing
Posts: 18,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Queen of Wands

He'll feel comfortable with you, knowing that you'll be warm and friendly and making jokes, so there isn't any tension or awkwardness.

What is something new to be excited about soon?
Six wands

You are going to be admired very very much!!!

Q. Am I considered successful amongst friends and family?
Bonny is offline  
Old 19-12-2016     Top   #20
  Closed Thread

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards



Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:20.

 


Tarot Forum Categories
· Tarot Decks
· Using Tarot Cards
· Tarot Trading
· Talking Tarot
· Reading Exchange
· Your Readings
· Tarot Games & Fun
· Tarot Deck Creation
· Marseilles
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Thoth Tarot
· Tarot Study Groups
· Lenormand
· Oracles
· Divination
· Spirituality
· Chat
· New Members
· Advertisements
· Forum Help


Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Steampunk Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Angel Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Dragon Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Fantasy Decks
· Tarot Books
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Upcoming Decks
· Solandia's Top Ten
· Top Ten Decks
· List All Decks

Who is behind the Aeclectic Tarot Forum?

My name is Kate Hill (also known as Solandia) and I'm a Tarot reader, deck collector, and lifelong student of the beauty and diversity of Tarot cards.

I created Aeclectic in 1996 to share my passion for Tarot with the world, and started the forum in 2000 so others could share theirs too. Read more about me, contact me or connect in the forum.

  Contribute to Aeclectic

· Add your deck
· Advertise
· Write a review
· Join the community

  Aeclectic Tarot Resources

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.