Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
8 of cups

Let go of anything that's making you feel at all negative or doubtful, find deeper meaning in things that matter to you


Who is my soulmate?
2 of wands
You arent destined to meet anyone in particular. You'll find a soulmate when you make the choices toward it

Has B thought about me at all since we last saw each other?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #31
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
2 of wands

You arent destined to meet anyone in particular. You'll find a soulmate when you make the choices toward it



Has B thought about me at all since we last saw each other?


Ace of swords

Yes a lot and they see new, positive things in regards to you


How does B feel about me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #32
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
Ace of swords

Yes a lot and they see new, positive things in regards to you


How does B feel about me?
Knight of cups
Feeling quite smitten. Sdydreaming about you.

How does Br feel about me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #33
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
Knight of cups

Feeling quite smitten. Sdydreaming about you.



How does Br feel about me?


Knight of coins

Br wants to take their time getting to know you more because they can see commitment with you


Message from my Angels?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #34
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
Knight of coins

Br wants to take their time getting to know you more because they can see commitment with you


Message from my Angels?
7 of Cups
Don't fall into the trap of seeing something in terms of a best or worse case scenario - the truth is more likely to be a boring shade of grey.

QU: What do I need to know about my performance today ? (TD)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #35
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
7 of Cups
Don't fall into the trap of seeing something in terms of a best or worse case scenario - the truth is more likely to be a boring shade of grey.

QU: What do I need to know about my performance today ? (TD)
King of Cups

You came across as collected and composed, mature and responsible

Why did e never answer my Christmas email?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #36
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
King of Cups

You came across as collected and composed, mature and responsible

Why did e never answer my Christmas email?
10 of coins
E is/was too busy doing organisational (departmental ?) tasks .

QU: How will the next one go on Valentine s day ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #37
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 
Citizen

scorpiogirl's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
10 of coins
E is/was too busy doing organisational (departmental ?) tasks .

QU: How will the next one go on Valentine s day ?
Star -
I got 5C as clarifier...you may be away from someone, missing them...or it could be saying you'll feel lonely ...


How did M feel about our date last night?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #38
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Star -
I got 5C as clarifier...you may be away from someone, missing them...or it could be saying you'll feel lonely ...


How did M feel about our date last night?
queen cups

he thought you came across as a warm kind and loving person

would the vape help reduce my anxiety?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #39
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
queen cups



he thought you came across as a warm kind and loving person



would the vape help reduce my anxiety?


Queen of swords

You know what's best for yourself so if you think so, yes


Bs feelings for me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #40


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.