Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 
Citizen

SonyaB's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Moon

Ironically, tarot is saying you should take comfort in not knowing as ignorance is bliss.

How does T feel about me after I canceled on him today?
3 swords - enough said. He was hurt.

Hows the future looking for BL & I?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #741
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
3 swords - enough said. He was hurt.

Hows the future looking for BL & I?
Feedback: T canceled on me earlier this week too.

Knight of Pentacles

Slow and steady, keep moving forward and building the relationship you want to see.

What does A feel for me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #742
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 
Citizen

SonyaB's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Feedback: T canceled on me earlier this week too.

Knight of Pentacles

Slow and steady, keep moving forward and building the relationship you want to see.

What does A feel for me?
6 of pentacles - very fond, that you are generous and someone he can speak highly of

will I still be living here in April?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #743
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 
Citizen

Sushi's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
6 of pentacles - very fond, that you are generous and someone he can speak highly of

will I still be living here in April?
No, you'll be down the path to elsewhere
Ace of Pentacles



How does he feel about me at this moment?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #744
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
No, you'll be down the path to elsewhere
Ace of Pentacles



How does he feel about me at this moment?
9 of Cups
This suggests complete satisfaction with you/the dynamic (unless he's smug and has ended up *getting his way* in some matter )


QU: What prevents me from wanting this ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #745
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What prevents me from wanting this ?
RWS - X of Swords RX

I'd think the fact that "this" at least seems to be favourable only for a short while, nothing seems to be permanent, and/or it may not be something your soul really wants for the long term.

---

Q: When's the best day this month or maybe Feb too to go to the hairstylist get the haircut I really want?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #746
alienprincess  alienprincess is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Jul 2015
Location: Mars
Posts: 643
alienprincess 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Q: When's the best day this month or maybe Feb too to go to the hairstylist get the haircut I really want?
Ace of Wands

As fast as you can! I would say Friday though because that's always an exciting day

J's feelings for me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #747
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienprincess View Post
J's feelings for me?
4 of Cups

He is pretending to be indifferent to your advances.


What will be the outcome of us viewing the house in B tomorrow?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #748
Silmaril23  Silmaril23 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2016
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 253
Silmaril23 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
4 of Cups

He is pretending to be indifferent to your advances.


What will be the outcome of us viewing the house in B tomorrow?

Wheel of Fortune -- Seems that you may like it quite a lot, and fortune is in your favor!

What is likely to happen with B.?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #749
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silmaril23 View Post
Wheel of Fortune -- Seems that you may like it quite a lot, and fortune is in your favor!

What is likely to happen with B.?
9 swords

there may be some unexpected upset or something that makes you worried/anxious

what would J think of AS?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #750
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.