Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
what would J think of AS?
RWS - Hierophant RX

That AS is unique and has great original ideas, but also that AS doesn't seem to be very much of a team player.

---

Q: Is the neighbour cat who keeps visiting us a family cat or an outside cat?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #751
Silmaril23  Silmaril23 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2016
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 253
Silmaril23 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Hierophant RX

That AS is unique and has great original ideas, but also that AS doesn't seem to be very much of a team player.

---

Q: Is the neighbour cat who keeps visiting us a family cat or an outside cat?
Eight of Cups -- she used to be a family cat, but she either insisted on being outside, or they forced her to go outside.

Will I be successful with my plan for next week?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #752
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silmaril23 View Post
Will I be successful with my plan for next week?
RWS - IV of Cups RX

Yes, it seems so, there is renewed enthusiasm and inspiration coming your way!

---

Q: How likely is she to end up as our third cat?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #753
Silmaril23  Silmaril23 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2016
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 253
Silmaril23 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - IV of Cups RX

Yes, it seems so, there is renewed enthusiasm and inspiration coming your way!

---

Q: How likely is she to end up as our third cat?

Hanged Man -- it seems likely, but might require a sacrifice on your part.

Q: When will this awful cold end?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #754
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silmaril23 View Post
Hanged Man -- it seems likely, but might require a sacrifice on your part.

Q: When will this awful cold end?
ace wands

within one month based on the card, you will feel less frozen

q: will I be able to find a place to buy before end of may
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #755
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
q: will I be able to find a place to buy before end of may
RWS - Page of Cups

Do you already have a hunch, cause if you do, then that's it, anyway, there's probably going to be a child or young person who'll come up with great fuzzy news about that! :-D

---

Q: Does she already have a family right now?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #756
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
ace wands

within one month based on the card, you will feel less frozen

q: will I be able to find a place to buy before end of may
10 of pent

most definitely! This is talking about completion somehow in material affairs.

Am I out of K's mind and heart right now?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #757
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Page of Cups

Do you already have a hunch, cause if you do, then that's it, anyway, there's probably going to be a child or young person who'll come up with great fuzzy news about that! :-D

---

Q: Does she already have a family right now?
2 of pent

I don't think she does - this is speaking of being devoid of fulfilment and the kind of loving emotion from a family. I think it's something she yearns for but hasn't achieved.

Q above pls
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #758
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Page of Cups

Do you already have a hunch, cause if you do, then that's it, anyway, there's probably going to be a child or young person who'll come up with great fuzzy news about that! :-D

---

Q: Does she already have a family right now?
page coins

either she is coining with the idea or there is already a young child in the picture

q: why does N want to keep in touch with me
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #759
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Am I out of K's mind and heart right now?
RWS - IX of Swords

Hmm, this is tricky, it's either that you're waaay too in K's mind at least to be healthy, or K has very pressing issues they stress and stress about and they can't even see the way to their heart right now.

---

Q: So, then what should I know right now about Neighbour Cat?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #760


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.