Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
It's a house. Maybe we'd rather hold on to our money?



3 of Cups
be sociable and communicative

Would we be happy in B?
8 of cups

Not at first, I don't think. There would be some issues and since emotions to deal with. Maybe you'd miss the previous situation or just need a while to come to terms with it. But you'd settle at B.

Is K looking for me around uni this week?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #781
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
8 of cups

Not at first, I don't think. There would be some issues and since emotions to deal with. Maybe you'd miss the previous situation or just need a while to come to terms with it. But you'd settle at B.

Is K looking for me around uni this week?
9 swords

maybe not, it looks like their mind may be focused on other things at the moment..

were the cards I pulled for myself last night correct?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #782
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
9 swords

maybe not, it looks like their mind may be focused on other things at the moment..

were the cards I pulled for myself last night correct?
Nine of Cups
If you felt satisfied/comfortable with what you thought they meant then yes, otherwise no.

Qu: Why hasn't he replied yet ? (Professional)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #783
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Nine of Cups
If you felt satisfied/comfortable with what you thought they meant then yes, otherwise no.

Qu: Why hasn't he replied yet ? (Professional)
ace pentacles (base king cups)

he may feel as if there is no urgency on his end in terms of it benefiting him by getting to it quickly, and that he will reply when he feels ready or satisfied with his own position first

if the card reading last night was accurate then what could X offer me in the future?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #784
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
ace pentacles (base king cups)

he may feel as if there is no urgency on his end in terms of it benefiting him by getting to it quickly, and that he will reply when he feels ready or satisfied with his own position first

if the card reading last night was accurate then what could X offer me in the future?
10 of Swords

An end to all your worries and pain, all your misery will be put to rest.

Is TS my future boyfriend?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #785
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 
Citizen

think's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
10 of Swords

An end to all your worries and pain, all your misery will be put to rest.

Is TS my future boyfriend?
ace of wands rx

He could be, there is attraction there on both sides... wow, lust here. But it's a bit vague other than that, neither of you are opening up enough emotionally. Need to relax more and go with it and he could be your next boyfriend.

When will I see/hear from K?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #786
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
ace of wands rx

He could be, there is attraction there on both sides... wow, lust here. But it's a bit vague other than that, neither of you are opening up enough emotionally. Need to relax more and go with it and he could be your next boyfriend.

When will I see/hear from K?
Knight of Cups
It seems as if some kind of opportunity is approaching you , however this may be a chance (not scheduled) encounter ; feels as if you will pass one another when K is on a *quest* for something of his own.

QU: Why is S never friendly when he sees me ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #787
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
ace of wands rx

He could be, there is attraction there on both sides... wow, lust here. But it's a bit vague other than that, neither of you are opening up enough emotionally. Need to relax more and go with it and he could be your next boyfriend.

When will I see/hear from K?
Knight of Wands

Pretty soon as he's eager to see you too.

Is A interested in being friends with me or something more?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #788
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Knight of Wands

Pretty soon as he's eager to see you too.

Is A interested in being friends with me or something more?
Page of Wands
There's the stirrings of physical attraction I'd say, and friends for sure - so it looks a good starting point ?

QU: As above please
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #789
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Knight of Cups
It seems as if some kind of opportunity is approaching you , however this may be a chance (not scheduled) encounter ; feels as if you will pass one another when K is on a *quest* for something of his own.

QU: Why is S never friendly when he sees me ?
King of Wands

He might just have a big ego and feels women owe him respect.

What does A think of our conversations?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #790


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.