Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996


    · Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

  Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun > Single Card Games

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Dogs&Coffee 
Citizen
 
Dogs&Coffee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 244

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
3 of Wands

Not set yet, and there might be more for you to do; maybe you have yet to present your paper at a conference or they're assessing other aspects of your work.

Card about my soulmate?
Ace of Wands: Passionate, creative, and firey, this person is/will be your muse.


Will my new bird ever like me?
Dogs&Coffee is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #801
exxyea 
Citizen
 
exxyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs&Coffee View Post
Ace of Wands: Passionate, creative, and firey, this person is/will be your muse.


Will my new bird ever like me?
Ace of Cups

Yes, if you continue to be gentle and caring towards it, it will grow to love you and be loyal to you.

Would B ever reach out and ask me out?
exxyea is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #802
Persimmon 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 873

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Ace of Cups

Yes, if you continue to be gentle and caring towards it, it will grow to love you and be loyal to you.

Would B ever reach out and ask me out?
the world

yes it is a definite possibility

card to describe who I will marry?
Persimmon is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #803
Jdance 
Citizen
 
Jdance's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
the world

yes it is a definite possibility

card to describe who I will marry?
6 of cups. This could be a person from your past. Or past life. This person has been in your life before and brings nice memories


Q: describe C's desired situation with our friendship?
Jdance is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #804
SonyaB 
Citizen
 
SonyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
6 of cups. This could be a person from your past. Or past life. This person has been in your life before and brings nice memories


Q: describe C's desired situation with our friendship?
The Tower

Hoping for an sudden revelation as to where to take it.

Where has BL disappeared to?
SonyaB is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #805
Jdance 
Citizen
 
Jdance's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,361

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
The Tower

Hoping for an sudden revelation as to where to take it.

Where has BL disappeared to?
6 of pentacles. Looks like work or financial commitments. They have slot on their plate


Q: what does this revelation look like that is on his mind?
Jdance is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #806
SonyaB 
Citizen
 
SonyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
6 of pentacles. Looks like work or financial commitments. They have slot on their plate


Q: what does this revelation look like that is on his mind?
Yes, always - works 60 hour weeks

Knight of cups

That he'll fall in love or have the courage to let himself.

What's next for BL & I?
SonyaB is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #807
Jdance 
Citizen
 
Jdance's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,361

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Yes, always - works 60 hour weeks

Knight of cups

That he'll fall in love or have the courage to let himself.

What's next for BL & I?
Knight of pentacles. Not letting go , but not knowing what to do next.


Q: what action will C take with me?
Jdance is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #808
SonyaB 
Citizen
 
SonyaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
Knight of pentacles. Not letting go , but not knowing what to do next.


Q: what action will C take with me?
Justice - he'll do to you what you've done for him, it will be whats fair in his mind because you deserve it.

Card for the weekend?
SonyaB is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #809
samantha 
Citizen
 
samantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 14,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Justice - he'll do to you what you've done for him, it will be whats fair in his mind because you deserve it.

Card for the weekend?
Knight of swords
Base was 5 of Wands - are you likely to be * killing* the competition this weekend ? (My knight slays a dragon)

QU: Same question : How is the weekend looking ?
samantha is offline  
Old 11-01-2017 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #810
Closed Thread

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards


Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 17:57.

 


Tarot Forum Categories
· Tarot Decks
· Using Tarot Cards
· Tarot Trading
· Talking Tarot
· Reading Exchange
· Your Readings
· Tarot Games & Fun
· Tarot Deck Creation
· Marseilles
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Thoth Tarot
· Tarot Study Groups
· Lenormand
· Oracles
· Divination
· Spirituality
· Chat
· New Members
· Advertisements
· Forum Help


Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Steampunk Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Angel Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Dragon Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Fantasy Decks
· Tarot Books
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Upcoming Decks
· Solandia's Top Ten
· Top Ten Decks
· List All Decks

Who is behind the Aeclectic Tarot Forum?

My name is Kate Hill (also known as Solandia) and I'm a Tarot reader, deck collector, and lifelong student of the beauty and diversity of Tarot cards.

I created Aeclectic in 1996 to share my passion for Tarot with the world, and started the forum in 2000 so others could share theirs too. Contact me via email or here at the forum.

  Contribute to Aeclectic

· Add your deck
· Write a review
· Join the community

Get new deck updates via email
  Aeclectic Tarot Resources

Copyright © Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved.