Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Favorite Spread to Welcome in the New Year

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Citizen

ayuryogini 
Citizen

Favorite Spread to Welcome in the New Year

I didn't see this posted anywhere else. If it is please forgive the redundancy.

I'm very new to tarot and I was wondering if anyone has a favorite spread for completing the past year and welcoming in the new one.

Thanks.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

LisaStarlight 
Citizen

There are a number of New Year spreads in this thread (http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.p...88&postcount=7) - lots to enjoy browsing through.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

ayuryogini 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaStarlight View Post
There are a number of New Year spreads in this thread (http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.p...88&postcount=7) - lots to enjoy browsing through.
Perfect. Thank you and Happy New Year!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 
Sad Oracle

there is some on the main AT site spreads section as well here.

I am really loving Fortuna's Best Year Ever! spread at the moment, over here

When I was learning tarot, many books had wheel type spreads. I can't see threads for them but there is two classics to read for the year coming....

The Monthly Timing Wheel

Deal a card in the centre, this is the "energy" of the year ahead and then deal a card to the left horizontal side of this card. This is January. You can then go clockwise or anti clockwise and you deal 12 cards in a "wheel" one card per month. You can add more than 1 card per month if you want and also a little twist might be to deal the cards and then turn the deck over and read the card on the bottom as the middle card and the overview of the year. You can change it around.

Horoscope Wheel

If you are into astrology at all, you can do the same reading but with houses instead of months. You deal card #1 in your first house in your birth chart and then go around. Each house represents a different area of your life. You can easily find on google the house meanings, home and family, love, career, etc etc.

Those spreads are both classics but not sure who originally created them. Happy 2017!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.