Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

littlethings 
Hello :)

I'd like to see a real close up of the face on the base model. The painted one was a little closer, but I'd really like to see the details.

I wouldn't pay $10 for these because there's no way I could paint something that tiny myself, and I would prefer them painted. I also wouldn't give out more money to have them painted. Perhaps if I was a gamer I might think differently? Not sure.

I'm happy with my Lego tarot lady, too
littlethings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Lee 
Citizen

OK, so what I want to know is... where do we get the Lego tarot lady?
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
starlightexp 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Me too !

The cost does include shipping so I guess really you were not looking at paying more than around five or six US dollars for it, but I guess I'm not too sure if painting a chachki would be any harder then a card. To each their own. It just turns into a very highly priced set of majors.

Mixing them up might be a challenge. One Can certainly put them in a bag and jostle them around but some of the plastic pieces may snap off. Maybe you could close your eyes and imagine yourself walking through the streets of a town and reach out and grab one and that's the person you need. It sounds like they're doing an online gaming thing with them. Smart marketing doing the High Priestss first. That's the most common card most people feel they are either drawn to or are represented by

Last edited by starlightexp; 05-01-2017 at 08:03.
starlightexp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
Shade 
Oraculist

Lego Fortune Teller: https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-MINI-FIG.../dp/B00AZPHGAM

Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
Shade 
Oraculist

Given the scale of the figures, they are MUCH harder to paint than a card, but if people are willing to pay an additional $10 - $20 per model you can have a pro paint it beautifully for you.

Alternatively you can simplify by painting the figures a single color each (maybe based on elements or planetary rulers).

Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
nicky 
Citizen

I can almost see the entire set above the fireplace in my villa at the edge of tarot town.. I return home after a cup of tea at Ye Olde Diviners' Inn - the fire crackling as the plastic melts and stains my marble floor….

http://www.secondsundaytarot.org/
nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
Padma 
Star clad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Thanks! I just found the last one at Amazon.ca, and for cheaper, too!

As to the gaming figurines - thanks, but no thanks. I have better things to spend my $ on. (like...little Lego fortune tellers )

Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
Shade 
Oraculist

As far as toy fortune tellers, I do have in my office one of Pirates of the Caribbean's oracle and Voodoo priestess Tia Dalma: http://amzn.to/2j6ixZu but of course I would love to have this version: http://bit.ly/2jbIhb6

And then there's Trelawney: http://amzn.to/2iK0Xhq

Last edited by Shade; 05-01-2017 at 11:07.
Shade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
OMG that's expensive; I paid about $4 for mine. She's still on ebay for £3.99- 6.99 with free postage (UK).

I is very deaf. Please post loudly !

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
gregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
em_idol_twins 
Citizen

Wow... I loved the lego tarot lady. I found it on ebay too and it costs a bit more expensive at £10. The problem is, the figure is holding a card which I dislike the most, The Tower. If that was the world instead, I would definitely go for it
em_idol_twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today