A job offer?

WolfSwan

OOPS MEANT TO GO IN YOUR READING! SORRY!

I pulled the following cards using Gilded Tarot...does it indicate a job offer?

Empress - usually my significator card, a woman who is in her strength, someone who is nurturing, loves luxury, enjoys the finer things in life. Someone who is sensual and mothering at the same time.

King of Wands - a passionate man who is a natural leader, someone who loves innovation and is entrepreneurial by nature. This could indicate a man, or the energy of the job.

10 of Pentacles - this could indicate a lucrative job, or money coming in?

2 of Cups - a partnership, one that is emotionally fulling (which is why I thought job offer from someone?)

King of Cups - this results in an emotionally fulfilling career, or results in me working in a place that feels nurturing and emotionally fulfilling?

Any ideas??

Bonny

Hey W!

I'm confused... what do you mean ... does 'what' precisely mean a job offer?

Your card interps look great!!

WolfSwan

Was meant to put this in the Your Reading thread! I was wondering if the cards indicated that I'd be getting a job offer :)

Bonny

OOPS MEANT TO GO IN YOUR READING! SORRY!

I pulled the following cards using Gilded Tarot...does it indicate a job offer?

Empress - usually my significator card, a woman who is in her strength, someone who is nurturing, loves luxury, enjoys the finer things in life. Someone who is sensual and mothering at the same time.

King of Wands - a passionate man who is a natural leader, someone who loves innovation and is entrepreneurial by nature. This could indicate a man, or the energy of the job.

10 of Pentacles - this could indicate a lucrative job, or money coming in?

2 of Cups - a partnership, one that is emotionally fulling (which is why I thought job offer from someone?)

King of Cups - this results in an emotionally fulfilling career, or results in me working in a place that feels nurturing and emotionally fulfilling?

Any ideas??

These cards look great - for love and creativity !!
But in a (different to Australian) culture they might mean job offer more potentially than here.
I say this because (as an Australian from waaaaay back) this country has a very material side (predominance) to its work culture whereas perhaps elsewhere, particularly in country areas, there are more cups and wands style energies.

Do these sound like silly words ???

The ten of coins looks VERY promising and the 2 of cups/ King of cups/ Empress sounds like a really sweet offer - that is very creative!!!

Does this help??

WolfSwan

These cards look great - for love and creativity !!
But in a (different to Australian) culture they might mean job offer more potentially than here.
I say this because (as an Australian from waaaaay back) this country has a very material side (predominance) to its work culture whereas perhaps elsewhere, particularly in country areas, there are more cups and wands style energies.

Do these sound like silly words ???

The ten of coins looks VERY promising and the 2 of cups/ King of cups/ Empress sounds like a really sweet offer - that is very creative!!!

Does this help??

Hahaha! Initially I thought this was the Empress coming together with the King of Wands in a long committed relationship (10 of Pentacles) where there is romance (2 of Cups) and this results in a emotionally secure, stable relationship.

However, given the shuffling was done with a general contemplation of what's coming up, I decided to think it might be job related. Cups and Wands are far more common in Scotland I'd say, that merely Pentacles like it is here in Australia...