Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

7 of Swords as how someone sees you physically

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards


 
Stu123  Stu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Oct 2011
Location: Britain
Posts: 7,041
Stu123 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarot_quest View Post
It could be that this person is trying to be strategic about how they will deal with you and hence, concerning their attraction (or lack of) towards you.

I never had this card in a position of ''physical traits'', but I would think of a tall and thin person, with a well defined (sharp) body.
Thank you for your input!

I also see it as trying to be strategic about what to expect. Maybe the usual personality traits are somehow translating into the physical ones here. The description you've mentioned definitely suits pictures in some decks too, the slim tall and slimy kind of person for some reason. I can also imagine both male and female on the card.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #11
violetdaisy's Avatar
violetdaisy  violetdaisy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 May 2015
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 749
violetdaisy 
Citizen

violetdaisy's Avatar

Trying to "blend in?" They'd rather Not be noticed at all than noticed and thought of unbecomingly or only noticed specifically for their appearance -. For instance, I wear scrubs - I don't have to, but I can because of the department I'm in. My scrubs basically match everyone elses' scrubs. I don't want to stand out physically with some of our clientele. I choose to not wear make-up most days and to pull my hair back in a ponytail. I do as much as I can do to be plain at work.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #12
IndigoWaves  IndigoWaves is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2008
Location: .
Posts: 1,424
IndigoWaves 
Citizen

This person might think that you look mischievous, playfully naughty, or always "up to something" (which can be awfully cute, like some Geminis I've known) -- quietly collecting data/observations that not only give you the inside scoop but keep others on their toes/in the dark in amusing ways (to you, at least)... Less positively, you may be seen as having a smug "smartypants" expression, or even a sly look that makes it seem like you have bad intentions/would take hurtfully unfair advantages... Or maybe the person in question has simply caught you "stealing glances" out of the corner of your eye/over your shoulder, etc.. Just some more ideas.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #13
Samikcha  Samikcha is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Oct 2016
Location: Darjeeling, India
Posts: 22
Samikcha 
Resident

I think a person who would give you an impression that he is the bad guy, who dresses like someone who is a part of a mafia gang and who is lean and strong and at the same time would not attract a lot of attention.

love love love
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #14
Laurelle's Avatar
Laurelle  Laurelle is offline
TarotHeaven.com
 
Join Date: 08 May 2014
Location: North America
Posts: 2,670
Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle's Avatar

What about middle eastern? I always think of Middle Eastern people when I see the fez hat.

Jewish, Italian... Someone who looks Mediterranean.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #15
Stu123  Stu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Oct 2011
Location: Britain
Posts: 7,041
Stu123 
Citizen

Thank you everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetdaisy View Post
Trying to "blend in?" They'd rather Not be noticed at all than noticed and thought of unbecomingly or only noticed specifically for their appearance -. For instance, I wear scrubs - I don't have to, but I can because of the department I'm in. My scrubs basically match everyone elses' scrubs. I don't want to stand out physically with some of our clientele. I choose to not wear make-up most days and to pull my hair back in a ponytail. I do as much as I can do to be plain at work.
This is a very interesting take on! I havenīt really thought of this, but it is very accurate - I also tend to dress very plain at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoWaves View Post
This person might think that you look mischievous, playfully naughty, or always "up to something" (which can be awfully cute, like some Geminis I've known) -- quietly collecting data/observations that not only give you the inside scoop but keep others on their toes/in the dark in amusing ways (to you, at least)... Less positively, you may be seen as having a smug "smartypants" expression, or even a sly look that makes it seem like you have bad intentions/would take hurtfully unfair advantages... Or maybe the person in question has simply caught you "stealing glances" out of the corner of your eye/over your shoulder, etc.. Just some more ideas.
Haha! Yes, in some ways yes, I am someone who tends to joke around. Smartypants maybe, we work together after all The stealing glances is an interesting one too, he has probably noticed that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samikcha View Post
I think a person who would give you an impression that he is the bad guy, who dresses like someone who is a part of a mafia gang and who is lean and strong and at the same time would not attract a lot of attention.

love love love

Could be! I donīt think this really fits me as I donīt really stand out, but I can definitely see this description fitting, especially when linking to the personality traits of 7 of Swords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
What about middle eastern? I always think of Middle Eastern people when I see the fez hat.

Jewish, Italian... Someone who looks Mediterranean.

I havenīt thought about such detailed physical characteristics - I find it tricky as with gender and cards, but I guess different decks can also give out very different pictures. Thanks for this!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #16
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.