Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Journalling

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot


 
Deana86's Avatar
Deana86  Deana86 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 27 Dec 2016
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 88
Deana86 
Resident

Deana86's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfeex View Post
Although there is something that I would like to do...
Meditation?
How do you guys do it? do you even do it?

and when is the good time to do it?
I am also interested in this question
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
AprilEthereal's Avatar
AprilEthereal  AprilEthereal is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 31 Dec 2016
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 18
AprilEthereal 
Resident

AprilEthereal's Avatar

I started keeping a journal recently also, I think it's a great habit to have. It really helps you to get to the heart of, and really relate to the individual cards and push beyond those little white book meanings. Each card has a spectrum of things it can signify, and I feel that journaling can be sort of a personal excavation of each card.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Manfeex  Manfeex is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Jan 2017
Location: Bedfordshire, United Kindom
Posts: 46
Manfeex 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilEthereal View Post
I started keeping a journal recently also, I think it's a great habit to have. It really helps you to get to the heart of, and really relate to the individual cards and push beyond those little white book meanings. Each card has a spectrum of things it can signify, and I feel that journaling can be sort of a personal excavation of each card.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well.. as a little update..
I've got two books now one for journaling and one for daily readings.. so much easier I think
I like to say now " just go with the flow"
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
Deana86's Avatar
Deana86  Deana86 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 27 Dec 2016
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 88
Deana86 
Resident

Deana86's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfeex View Post
Well.. as a little update..
I've got two books now one for journaling and one for daily readings.. so much easier I think
I like to say now " just go with the flow"
I like this idea, maybe I'll try that as well
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
AprilEthereal's Avatar
AprilEthereal  AprilEthereal is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 31 Dec 2016
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 18
AprilEthereal 
Resident

AprilEthereal's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfeex View Post
Well.. as a little update..

I've got two books now one for journaling and one for daily readings.. so much easier I think

I like to say now " just go with the flow"


Sounds like you are off to a tremendous start! Best of luck!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
Manfeex  Manfeex is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Jan 2017
Location: Bedfordshire, United Kindom
Posts: 46
Manfeex 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilEthereal View Post
Sounds like you are off to a tremendous start! Best of luck!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!
Although I don't really meditate is that important? To do so..
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
ayuryogini's Avatar
ayuryogini  ayuryogini is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Dec 2016
Location: CA USA
Posts: 105
ayuryogini 
Citizen

ayuryogini's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfeex View Post
Thank you!
Although I don't really meditate is that important? To do so..
For me, meditation is key. It helps me stay grounded and centered, as well as tuned in ever more strongly to my intuition, which is one of the reasons I started studying Tarot (strengthening my intuition).

I can still have a decent day without it, but the benefits are noticeable when I do. Also, you can find many studies on the interweb about the cumulative and brain, immunity, anti-aging, intuition, etc. enhancing effects of meditation.

I like to meditate at the beginning of my day. It gets me off to a great start. However, the best time of day to meditate is any time you will actually do it.

There are 2 highly rated apps that I've found helpful for starting and staying committed to a meditation practice: Headspace and Calm. Headspace is the one I've used and really like. It makes it very doable (with noticeable benefits after only 10 minutes).

Apologies if it isn't ok to mention these here. If not, then please, Moderator, kindly let me know, as I am very new here. This is not an advert as I in no way benefit from recommending these apps, other than the benefit of helping another human. Thank you.

Hope this is helpful.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
Manfeex  Manfeex is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Jan 2017
Location: Bedfordshire, United Kindom
Posts: 46
Manfeex 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuryogini View Post
For me, meditation is key. It helps me stay grounded and centered, as well as tuned in ever more strongly to my intuition, which is one of the reasons I started studying Tarot (strengthening my intuition).

I can still have a decent day without it, but the benefits are noticeable when I do. Also, you can find many studies on the interweb about the cumulative and brain, immunity, anti-aging, intuition, etc. enhancing effects of meditation.

I like to meditate at the beginning of my day. It gets me off to a great start. However, the best time of day to meditate is any time you will actually do it.

There are 2 highly rated apps that I've found helpful for starting and staying committed to a meditation practice: Headspace and Calm. Headspace is the one I've used and really like. It makes it very doable (with noticeable benefits after only 10 minutes).

Apologies if it isn't ok to mention these here. If not, then please, Moderator, kindly let me know, as I am very new here. This is not an advert as I in no way benefit from recommending these apps, other than the benefit of helping another human. Thank you.

Hope this is helpful.
thank you! I shall give it ago. x
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
EmpyreanKnight's Avatar
EmpyreanKnight  EmpyreanKnight is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Oct 2015
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,853
EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight's Avatar

They do say that learning is more effective when you journal and write down copious notes. I think this time I'm going to try that.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.