Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

RoseLily 
Resident

Podcasts

Hello,
I love listening to tarot-related podcasts and learn a great deal from them, but it seems like there aren't many recent ones. Biddy Tarot, Tarot Visions, Menage-a-Tarot, Dusty White, seem to be a little more "now". Most others are archived from 5+ years ago. I enjoyed the Tarot Tribe, Beyond Worlds, The Tarot Lady, but there are no recent shows to listen to from these people. Am I missing something, and/or can anybody recommend others that are a little less dated? What are your favorite podcasts?
RoseLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
Mythtaken 
Resident

The Secret Library podcast has had several tarot related things lately, one with Kim Krans, the other with Theresa Reed.

The site itself is mostly about books/writing/publishing, not strictly tarot
Mythtaken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
CrystalSeas 
Citizen

There was a thread earlier this year that listed a number of podcasts that AT folks liked

Podcasts

Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Shade 
Meddler

One podcaster that has both a wonderful voice and also beautiful wisdom to share is HiC Luttmers and his show is (r)evolution with HiC. He doesn't always talk about Tarot, he ranges across a lot of spiritual topics but he is a gifted reader. I think this is the latest episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/firefly...ution-with-hic.

One thing I have always been curious about is what listeners would wish for in a Tarot podcast.

Last edited by Shade; 1 Week Ago at 14:55.
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
Pipistrelle 
Citizen

Podcasts

I've recently started listening to podcasts and have tried all the tarot ones I can find. I agree most seem to be archived and I would love to find more. My favourite by far is Menage a Tarot and I think that's because it's just three people sitting around having a chat about tarot. It's very laid back and they're not trying to be experts or teach anything. I'd like more podcasts like that - just tarot talk. :-)

I'll check out the other thread you linked to CrystalSeas.

ETA: I didn't realise you had a podcast, Shade! Have downloaded the latest episode to listen to later (I listen to podcasts when I'm packing orders every day).

Also ETA: I would love a really funny irreverent tarot podcast. All the other non-tarot podcasts I listen to are very funny.

Last edited by Pipistrelle; 1 Week Ago at 17:39.
Pipistrelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
Debra 
sporadic magic

And ... Shade modestly does not link to his own podcast, Tarot Visions
https://tarotvisions.podbean.com/
Debra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
teomat 
Citizen

This one is pretty good too: https://archetypaltarot.podbean.com/

I like the discussions they had on each of the majors - would be great if they followed it up on the minors too.
teomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
Shade 
Meddler

Ooh if you like Ménage a Tarot you might also like Oracle Soup by Katrina Wynne and Gina Thies.

Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
RoseLily 
Resident

Podcasts

Thank you, everybody! I will be checking them all out. Much appreciated!
RoseLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
Pipistrelle 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra View Post
And ... Shade modestly does not link to his own podcast, Tarot Visions

https://tarotvisions.podbean.com/

Having listened to a few of these now, I can happily second this recommendation. Fun listening and I've picked up a few tips as well! :-)

Old 1 Week Ago Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today