Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Hanson-Roberts Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

ScarabFlight 
Citizen

I don't 'use' this card in readings. It is however my favorite card out of the whole deck, and that's saying quite a bit! I 'use' it more in a inspiration type way, it gives me a good feeling inside when I look at it.
ScarabFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #11
Centaur 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally posted by Chronata
I have the one from my original (lost) HR deck pinned to a bulletin board in my studio that also contains many other images that inspire me both creatively and spiritually.

My spouse says that the one time he met Mary Hanson Roberts she was this cool little hippie chick who was dressed ina similar style to the lady on this card.
What a cool story Chronata. I can imagine that she would be like that!!

Oh, and I used to have my card pinned to a bulletin board also.
Centaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #12
Flavio 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulis
Re-starting this study group
Sulis xx
Great idea to restart this group Sulis! this card also deserves revival as it is very special for most of us.
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #13
rachelcat 
XII. The Hanging Cat

I always considered this as meaning "WELCOME to all believers." I like the idea that she is a protector of the deck. I always use title cards for bookmarks, but I don't have a companion book for this deck, so it stays in the bottom of my deck storage box, peeking out with its friendly smile every once in a while. (Yes, I had to get a larger box recently, but that is a different story!) Looking forward to more study threads!
rachelcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #14
Michelle 
Citizen

I use this card as a bookmark, too.

I have it in my Hanson-Roberts companion book. It is such a beautiful card - filled with mystery.

Love,Light,Blessings,
Michelle

Last edited by Michelle; 05-03-2005 at 11:57.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #15
Indigo Rose 
Citizen

Inspiration....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronata
I really love this little card.
I have the one from my original (lost) HR deck pinned to a bulletin board in my studio that also contains many other images that inspire me both creatively and spiritually.
My spouse says that the one time he met Mary Hanson Roberts she was this cool little hippie chick who was dressed ina similar style to the lady on this card.
I found this as I was reading through the Hanson's Roberts Index.
This inspired me to take out the "To ALL Believers" card and place it on my desk. What a beautiful card! When you look into her eyes it is as if you can see that she has a deeper knowledge; she holds open the curtain as if to say, "Come in and see what Tarot can reveal".

I think I will leave this card on my desk as a source of inspiration!
Indigo Rose

Old 30-01-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #16
tarotlova 
Citizen

Talking

Have a look on my thread Semi-Major Arcana's for another way to use this card, I think it's in Chat sorry I don't know how to stick a thread in in a thread if you know what I mean! It's in the Using Tarot Cards Thread not Chat I just looked!

www.blackcattarotreadings.com
https://www.etsy.com/au/people/atatkinson323
http://phuture.me/tarot/tarot-reading/tracy

Last edited by tarotlova; 31-01-2005 at 13:21.
tarotlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #17
Red Kite 
Resident

I use this and the 'other card' as pack seals when I put the deck away. It goes back in it's box with the believers card peeking out through the box window. For me, she is holding back the curtain to shed light on the darkness beyond. She drew me into tarot. Hanson Roberts was my first deck. I came to it at her invitation!

I had never thought of using it in a reading. Yes, it could easily be the significator. It is such a beautiful card, it would be good to use it rather than always putting it to one side.
Red Kite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #18
Stregaverde 
Citizen

I, too, use it as a bookmark, but only in Tarot books. It makes me smile and feel reaffirmed every time that I see it. Wonderful card!

Old 31-01-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #19
mike gorth 
Citizen

I just leave in the box. I don't really care for the little title cards but I can never get rid of them so they just stay in the box day after day.
mike gorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #20

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today