Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Hanson-Roberts Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

sunflowr 
Citizen

Hanson Roberts - 7 of Pentacles

He leans on his hoe, tired, after a long day working on his crops. He looks tired, and maybe somewhat worried too. Worried that the rewards won't be what he had wanted and hoped for. Yet he has done all he can and now all he can do is wait and see what happens.

He is probably worried for nothing.. as his crops look healthy and promising!

Old 03-06-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
ScarabFlight 
Citizen

I see him as tired but I also see him as impatient. He's almost there but not quite. He needs to have a bit more patience and then he can harvest his crops. He also may need to do a bit more work too, just to make sure that pests don't ruin his crop.
ScarabFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
tarotlova 
Citizen

I think he looks tired to, he has worked hard all day but can't see the progress he has made, all sevens mean don't give up and I think that it is really emphasized in this card. P.S. I hope you don't mind me joining in this group as I have had this deck for awhile, as I couldn't relate to the RW deck either. Blessings

[url]www.blackcattarotreadings.com[/url]
[url]https://www.etsy.com/au/people/atatkinson323[/url]
[url]http://phuture.me/tarot/tarot-reading/tracy[/url]
tarotlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
rachelcat 
XII. The Hanging Cat

Physical Needs

7 coins can mean physical needs, as opposed to wants and desires. (That would be 7 cups!) Such as food. Maybe it's the end of winter and the food stores have just about run out. The farmer is tired because he is hungry. Spring is blooming all around but there are not - quite - yet any crops ready to eat. So he is impatient, but in a tired, almost-resigned way. Probably tired of worrying about whether there will be a good crop this year, too.

Divinatory meaning? Physical needs and (along with 5 coins) worrying about material security.
rachelcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Flavio 
Citizen

I've always seen him as he is going to start to cry at any moment, maybe of hapiness because the rewards are already there, I see this card hapenning in summer or autum because of the color of surrounding trees and grass and also because of the sunset gives me a warm feeling.
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Lurea 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelcat
Divinatory meaning? Physical needs and (along with 5 coins) worrying about material security.
Like Flavio, I see this card as being more positive than the five coins, because there is a hint of success. There is hard work indicated and uncertainty, but the chance of success, of obtaining what you want eventually. I think this card comes up when I'm being impatient, and looking for an easier way out. Uh-uh. No easy way, just work hard and be patient.

Behold! we are not bound for ever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory... –Tolkien
Lurea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
RedMaple 
Citizen

Patience, Grasshopper

I always see this card as just needing to be a bit patient. YOu've done the work, things are growing, coming to their fruition. I've even seen it as a pregnancy card from time to time. I like this time of watcing the work I've done grow. The labor was hard, the farmer is tired, but things are going well.
RedMaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
Michelle 
Citizen

I also see this as the card of hard work and patience. You will reap your just rewards - but it will not come easily. You must put forth the effort to gain what you are hoping to gain.

Old 23-11-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
Lurea 
Citizen

RedMaple, that's really interesting that you have seen this card come up as a pregnancy card. Thanks for pointing that out. I love hearing about what the cards mean for other people!

Behold! we are not bound for ever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory... –Tolkien
Lurea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
Pocono Platypus 
Citizen

it's about gardening

For me it's all bout gardening, and all the hours I have spent in that same position, leaning on a hoe -- but I am glad to learn these others aspects

Old 30-11-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today