Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Robin Wood Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

circlewalker 
Resident

I know I've only just joined the site, but as RW is my deck of choice I'd really like to join in please.

in light

cw
circlewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #21
MeM 
Citizen

Anyone is welcome to join.
At the beginning of this thread is a list of cards we have already talked about... Feel free to add your comments... also.. feel free to start threads about any cards you want to discuss.
MeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #22
satinangel 
Citizen

Me, too!

I just joined the forum, RW is my deck of choice. I would love to join your study group. I am reading the threads at the beginning of the group and will add my thoughts.

I am looking forward to learning from you and sharing, too!!!

satinangel
satinangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #23
tarotbear 
Citizen

I love the Robin Wood deck! When I was making a robe for an astrologer who owned a book shop, I traded the robe against the deck.

I had also bought "Tarot Spells" by Janina Renee which had the RW illustrations even though the deck came out about a year AFTER the book! I photocopied the cards out of the book to use them in the spells until I was able to get the deck.

I met Robin Wood herself twice - once at a book signing, where she signed the magician card of the second deck i was buying, and once at a Fair where she pre-sold me a copy of her (then) new book. I have signed copy #62 out of the first 500 to be printed ~ purely by luck! (Or was it all in the cards?) LOL!!!!
tarotbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #24
satinangel 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarotbear
. I have signed copy #62 out of the first 500 to be printed ~ purely by luck! (Or was it all in the cards?) LOL!!!!
Tarotbear,

I think it was "all in the cards!" (grin) Thank you so much for sharing your Robin Wood story! How nice it must be to actually have a signed deck!

I've read many interviews with Robin Wood and LOVE her website...I am not sure how to link it here yet! (sorry...but I am sure you all have already found her site).

I am so feeling like a novice...but hoping to improve!

One day at a time.....
Old 22-03-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #25
tarotbear 
Citizen

For anyone interested in seeing Robin Wood's website, it's www.robinwood.com .
tarotbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #26
satinangel 
Citizen

tarotbear,

Thank you so much for posting the link for me! She offers a wonderful website! Maybe soon, I will catch on to how this forum really works and will be able to link things myself...
Old 24-03-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #27
Netzach 
Citizen

Room for one more? I've only recently joined AT - what a great site! I mainly use the Ancestral Paths deck (the first one I ever bought) but I bought the Robin Wood a couple of months ago and think it's beautiful - there's a clarity about the pictures that I love. So I'm delighted to find this opportunity to study it in some depth.

Netzach
Netzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #28
Julien 
Citizen

Me, too, please -- I bought this deck a couple of weeks ago and love it. I would be thrilled to talk about it with everyone... Will go check out those threads right away!

Julien
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #29
Foxyangel 
Citizen

Can I join in too... it is currently my main deck!

foxyangel

P.S. What do I have to do???
Foxyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #30

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today