Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Robin Wood Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

Catpaw 
Citizen

Robin wood Study Group - suggestion

I think one of the hardest aspects of the Tarot in which to obtain a proficiency is the Court cards, so I am suggesting that we discuss these in the study group. We could begin with Wands, Cups, Sowords, and Pentacles.

Any thoughts?
Catpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Phoenix Rising 
Citizen

Yes i agree. Courtcards always throws people, trying to relate it to people we know, those closest to our hearts, professions. Yes i would be interested in this topic

Old 27-12-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Catpaw 
Citizen

ok, let's do the order of Page, Knight, Queen, King for Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles.

First one: Page of Wands

I see a young person seeking adventure and excitement. Energetic personality, bubbly, chatty. Focused on him/herself. Can focus on a task/assignment and planning how to do it, but still needs guidance. However, eager to show they can do it alone.

Reminds me of my grandson, only 4, in pre-school and everything is about him!
Catpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
MeM 
Citizen

It seems interest in this deck is dwindling.

whenever you want to talk about a card, post it up.

Perhaps this will spice up the interest again.
MeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Shackles 
Citizen

Smile Renewing interest...

Sorry to have posted on the other thread like that. I think that there is little intrest on it here because people see no new messages about it. I LOVE THE ROBIN WOOD TAROT! I want others to see how wonderful it is too. As I said before, I am trying to gain a better relationship through restudying my cards. I will post cards as I get them done. Where do you want them sent to?

~Pam

Old 08-11-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
CelticGirl 
Citizen

Thumbs up

I LOVE my Robin Wood deck! It is the main deck I read with and no matter what new decks come along, I always go back to my Robin Wood one. I would love to participate in a RW Study Group, but it looks like we are a little stuck, and I'm not quite sure how to go about it. But I'm all for it!
CelticGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
CandyApple 
Citizen

The Robin Wood deck is one of my favorites. I love the images and the soft colors too. I don't want to over do it here and thus get nothing done.

If you don't mind sporatic posting. I'll join in.

Old 27-11-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
Emeraldgirl 
Citizen

I'm interested. I got this deck a few months ago and it's a great reading deck. I love it.

Old 28-11-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
CandyApple 
Citizen

Well we could always go back and look over old posts....see what was done. Pick up where the other posters left off.

I do n't thi nk It would be that hard. Just take a bit of time to get things started.

Old 28-11-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
CelticGirl 
Citizen

I've pulled up about 4 or 5 old Robin Wood posts to hopefully get things started again.
CelticGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today