Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Mythic Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

Emeraldgirl 
Citizen

I'd love to join this group as the Mythic was my fist deck and although it's been neglected lately picking it up is like catching up with an old friend.
Emeraldgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005     Top   #21
theredfox 
Resident

Watch this space.....this group hasn't died, but I had to sort out how to run a Mythic index thread. Basically, I dont come here in a reliable way such that I can receive PMs to update a Mythic Index....but it should be sorted out now.
theredfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2005     Top   #22
theredfox 
Resident

Please note:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=41967
theredfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2005     Top   #23
wizzle 
Citizen

me too

I hope this tread doesn't die, although it seems to be slowing down. I just joined this board and was about to retire my Mythic deck when I saw this thread. I'm sure it's got more to offer me than what I've gleaned so far. I find the images rather flat which is why I planned to move on.

I bought the deck because I adore Greene's books on astrology, particularly her book on Saturn.

much love to you all

Albert Einstein
wizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005     Top   #24
aja 
Citizen

I'd also like to participate. I don't have the deck (yet.....) but I've been interested in mythology for a long time.
aja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005     Top   #25
SherryZoned 
Citizen

I am still interested. But I am moving soon so I wont be able to participate as much for the next couple months.
SherryZoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005     Top   #26
aaquwaa 
Citizen

Hi,
I have this deck and would like to learn with you guys
aaquwaa
aaquwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005     Top   #27
Moonbow 
Citizen

It seems that there is plenty of interest in the Mythic Study Group, so by all means, start posting threads.

Anyone can start a card, type your thoughts about it, and others will add theirs. It's a great way to see things in the cards that you hadn't noticed before.

If you are unsure what to do please check out Sulis' post about Study Groups here, or contact one of us.

Last edited by Moonbow; 26-05-2005 at 08:05.
Moonbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005     Top   #28
Gemmaann 
Resident

Talking Mythic Magic

I have to agree this has to be the best deck of cards i have had the great fortune to experience. I first saw these cards at a tarot workshop that i go to each Wed night, I have always been taught to "give off" wat i get and with these cards I "got" Tarot. The details that i "got" and "gave off" were just magic!
Gemmaann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005     Top   #29
Daizdy 
Citizen

I don't have the deck anymore but plan to soon. When I did have it I loved the psychological depth the book went into. The card images themselves lack something for me though. I'm finding the study group to be a tremendous help for me in remembering the meaning of the cards. Normally, I would have had to look up the meaning of the Fool and the page of pentacles (cards being covered at the moment) but now I don't. I hope it continues and grows....

AT is a wonderfully unique tarot community full of thoughtful and thought provoking people. I'm so glad I found it and enjoy very much reading everyone's posts

Last edited by Daizdy; 31-05-2005 at 06:57.
Daizdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2005     Top   #30
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today