Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Mythic Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Mythic Tarot

Citizen

mysticmoon 
Citizen

Smile Me too!

Hi folks,

I bought the Mythic Tarot deck last week and have been unable to put it down! I love Greek mythology and this particular kind of art work, even though I have seen bad reviews of this artwork. Juliet Sharman-Burke is my favourite Tarot author and I like her interpretations of the cards... I am seeing so many card meanings in new light.

I am trying to catch up with the already posted card interpretations of this deck... Nice to have so many people talking about this deck!

Best wishes,
mysticmoon
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #31
Citizen

MareSaturni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmoon
Hi folks,

I bought the Mythic Tarot deck last week and have been unable to put it down! I love Greek mythology and this particular kind of art work, even though I have seen bad reviews of this artwork. Juliet Sharman-Burke is my favourite Tarot author and I like her interpretations of the cards... I am seeing so many card meanings in new light.

I am trying to catch up with the already posted card interpretations of this deck... Nice to have so many people talking about this deck!

Best wishes,
mysticmoon
I have this deck, and to tell the truth i love both the book and the artwork. I don't think it's ugly, quite the opposite...the images really speak to me. It's one of my favorite decks!

Glad you're enjoying it too!

Yuko
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #32
Citizen

Sinner 
Citizen

This was my first deck which I started with, and it made the meanings of each card so easy to remember. I really like greek mythology, and this deck, is able to cleverly combine some traditional elements of the tarot into these fantastic stories so each suit reads like a series of progressing events.

Very insightful, it always manages to give me anwers, and the book provides a short story with each card to make it much more interesting
Currently my main and most used deck
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #33
Resident

LadyCarter 
Resident

Hello! I'm brand-new here, and a beginner, but I'd love to join in the discussions! This deck is my first, and the only one I have so far. I want to feel completely comfortable with it before I start collecting more decks.

I was attracted to this deck because of a website that I joined that did free online readings using this deck. After doing a few of those, I decided that I was really drawn to the Tarot, and this pack in particular. The mythology makes it somewhat easier to learn the meanings of the cards, so that is helpful as well.

I am so glad to see this group, and will definitely be reading, even if I don't post much yet until I feel I have something worthwhile to say!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #34
Citizen

moonlight 
Citizen

Is this study group still going?

I am going to head over and look at the cards that have already been covered.

The mythic deck is the one I'm using at the moment. Good to get others perspectives .
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #35
Citizen

MareSaturni 
Citizen

Well, we could make it keep going
Someone just needs to post a new card!

~Yuko
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #36
Citizen

moonlight 
Citizen

Well go on then SOMEONE (whoever you may be lmao). I would do it but at present I have crap brain power LOL. I've been thinking about someones reading all day lol.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #37
Citizen

aja 
Citizen

I was wondering myself........
(me, I've had real life stuff going on)
But yes, let's do keep this group going.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #38
Resident

jules 
Resident

Hi everyone
I would love to join this group, i have had the mythic tarot for a few years now, and have only recently bought a different deck.
I got this deck originally because i love greek mythology (the same as everyone else!!) the storylines in the minor arcana help me to remember what the cards mean, if i am working with other decks i find myself trying to remember what the mythic image is for that card!!

Julie
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #39
Citizen

moonlight 
Citizen

Jules I posted a thread about the Page of Wands here: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=48354

Moonlight
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.