Venus in scorpio and mars in capricorn reception?

Sharla

I'm using your thread to not flood, Sharla, as I have another late ascendant chart. Sometime early this year I had posted one, which produced a "yes" answer but there was applying sextile between the significators.

This one has no aspect. Chart was cast on October 11 at 8:30 am in Toronto, Canada. Ascendant is 29 something Libra (I don't have it in front of me), I am Venus, he is Mars, the question is if something romantic will happen between us. No aspect is a "no". Late ascendant is something I can't influence. But Venus, me, is in the first, albeit in another sign - Scorpio, she is angular. She should at least have some power. To add, she is ruled by Mars but she is in her own face and terms at 21 degrees Scorpio. The chart is a day one, and Mars is in her Triplicity and exalted. I clearly like him more than he does me but he is not indifferent. I did something really unpleasant last week, I spoke to him in a very rough manner (Venus doesn't act nicely in detriment), which has no doubt have a negative effect on the whole situation.

The problem being that the Moon will square Venus (me) but has no past or coming aspect to Mars (him). I am curious to see if this will come to pass. Moon is 5 degrees from Venus, in the 4th, angular and increasing in light, applying to a trine with the Sun first, two degrees to it. A trine between the luminaries is always a good omen in a chart, to me, especially with the Moon increasing in light, but if it'll help... I don't know.

Any thoughts?

Also regarding the late Asc, it could mean that you already know what the answer is but you don't want to believe it......yes you can read the chart with a late asc, but its usually not the answer your hoping for.

And this is very true for charts i've done myself with late asc, i've still read the chart but its always been a no answer.

Him (mars) in capricorn being his exaltation id say means he has a lot of say in the matter of how he wants to proceed with you or not, he probably knows how he's making you feel but he chooses to do as he pleases.

Then we your receiving him in your triplicity and exaltation, yes you very much are into him and maybe you like him more than he even knows or you are letting on.....sometimes i see triplicity as the bridge between friendship and love, more than friends but not quite love.

He's receiving you in his triplicity also, so id say he does still like you, and is still interested in you.....infact as your both receiving each other in triplicity, isn't this classed as a mutual reception ? And with a mutual reception, i'm sure you don't need an aspect for things to come to pass.

Ronia

Sometimes the answer is better than expected. Such was the case with my previous late ascendant chart, so no, it's not necessarily negative. But my last one had an aspect. I'm curious. I've been studying those for a while and I'd like to see what this one will produce. The time step is 5. With the Moon to Venus from 4th to 1st house, 5 days or 5 weeks maximum.

There is mutual reception triplicity (for Venus) - exaltation (for Mars). Although some astrologers allow it to perfect without an aspect, I'm yet to see such a chart of mine coming to fruition. However, here the Moon is applying to square Venus and there is an applying trine from Moon to Sun. Normally, I'd take this trine as prohibiting the square Moon to Venus but with a trine between the luminaries... it's a very positive sign for a horary chart.

The chart is interesting. I am truly curious. Something should happen between 2 days (weeks) and 5 days (weeks) from now. I'll update.

I hope Minderwiz will chip in with his vast knowledge.

Minderwiz

Yes and especially being in the sign of scorpio.

Did you see what i put about ...how can venus be applying an aspect with the asc, wouldn't she need to be moving backwards for this to happen ?

Even though its funny because when you mention applying aspect of 2 days to asc, it was 2 days since the chart that he contacted me.

I just wouldn't have seen venus applying to asc myself....to me venus has already moved past the asc....or am i seeing this wrong ?

MY wrong...its ok, im just looking at the chart again, and i can now see what you see scorpiogirl lol.....like finally. So you've learnt me something today...thankyou :)

You have the perfect chart for a yes answer. Venus in the first signifies him coming to you. Detriment does not signify Venus behaving badly but that he is vulnerable by coming to you.

Lilly takes the quuesited's significator in the first as strong evidence, in itself, of a yes answer. As Venus is close to the Ascendant this makes the outcome even stronger. The Ascendant moves quickly, on average 1 degree every 4 minutes, so eight minutes after your chart was cast Venus was conjunct the Ascendant.

Scorpiogirl was exactly right it's a meeting in 2 days .