Blue bonnets horary chart. Will i become pregnant in the next month ?

Sharla

Hi Bluebonnet, here is what i got from your chart...

https://postimg.org/image/i4flkbmlt/

Okay so firstly your Asc is at 1 degree, this is showing that there is a lot of room for things to change yet, or that you've been constantly asking the same question ? so the chart should be not really fit to judge........but i'll read it anyway, to see what its saying for you.

You asc is leo ruler mars. Mars is in a semi fertile sign capricorn and the 5th house which deals with children/pregnancy ruler is cancer, which is a fertile sign, the ruler being moon.

Moon being the ruler of the 5th house is a good sign as cancer is a fertile sign, but the 5th house is empty. The 5th lord being moon is in the 11th house of capricorn, and is detriment in this sign, meaning the moon is not in good condition, and can also mean being frustrated with things, especially as the moon is about your inner needs and the 11th house being about your hopes and wishes.

There is no applying aspects between you (mars) and ruler of pregnancy (moon). Mars is in the 10th house of capricorn, where he is in exaltation, id say this was you feeling angry about the delays saturn is bringing you, as the ruler of this house is Saturn, which is showing the obstacles and delays in this area that you are facing. Saturn is peregrine in the house its in, and also in a semi-fertile sign. So you know are fertile (ish).

Moon and mars (both significators are both in the same sign of capricorn (ruler saturn) showing the delays. Moon is received into capricorn in detriment and mars in capricorn is received in exaltation, but id say this means that your aggressive fiery energy from mars in wanting to get pregnant, needs to be toned down by the saturn energy of capricorn. A s saturn is about discipline also and patience, then this is what you need to have.

Jupiter the 5th lord is making an applying aspect to saturn at 6 degrees, to me this is saying that there is more delays to come.

There is no applying aspects between the moon and any of the significators. And the moon is also not in a fertile sign being in capricorn, and as its a day chart, the moon is not working well where she is placed anyway being above the horizon.

Jupiter is also combust of the sun, so this is severely weakening jupiter. As jupiter is placed in the 7th of partnerships, then i'm thinking that your relationship will maybe come under strain, because of the difficulty's you are both facing conceiving. This could because of the emotional turmoil and also financial.
Also in this house, the moon will be making an applying aspect to mercury in - 8 degrees, so it looks like there will be emotions going haywire from inner tension and stress regarding this issue in the communication between you and your partner.

Ive also added planet ceres into the chart, as she is known for fertility. She is in your 1st house but going retrograde, and is in a semi fertile sign (taurus). But as she is a 0 degrees she is basically ready to move now into leo which is a barren sign for fertility, but also a fire sign so an angry sign.

This chart is just for the next month, so going by what i can see then it's not looking like a yes for this coming month.

Im thinking because your significator is mars, and also ceres is ready to move retrograde through aries too, then as mars is a fire sign and also a malefic planet, could this be possible that you are being really impatient and your getting so frustrated inside yourself regarding getting pregnant, causing you inner stress and tension and feeling angry that its not happening for you quick enough.

Also because Aries signs are really impatient people anyway, and this sign happens to be your asc, and also with your asc being at 1 degree.

I think you should try and relax yourself now inside your head and also your body. Your not infertile, but there are delays in you getting pregnant. But i do have a feeling that the more you can relax about the situation, the easier and sooner it will happen for you, as i think the way you are feeling is not helping either.

I know it's not good news for the next month, but i hope it's helped in someway.

Added extra: Just heard on the tv, that if your stressed it causes a chronic inflammation in your body making it weaker.....this is regarding catching flu. But i think it could apply to you too, as mars could also be the inflammation. Your 6th house regarding your health is empty though, so i doubt its anything to do with your health, id say its more about you being how you are.

Sharla

If anyone more experienced than me wants to take a look at the chart and add to it, then please do.

Sharla

Bluebonnet

Hi Bluebonnet, here is what i got from your chart...

https://postimg.org/image/i4flkbmlt/

Okay so firstly your Asc is at 1 degree, this is showing that there is a lot of room for things to change yet, or that you've been constantly asking the same question ? so the chart should be not really fit to judge........but i'll read it anyway, to see what its saying for you.

You asc is leo ruler mars. Mars is in a semi fertile sign capricorn and the 5th house which deals with children/pregnancy ruler is cancer, which is a fertile sign, the ruler being moon.

Moon being the ruler of the 5th house is a good sign as cancer is a fertile sign, but the 5th house is empty. The 5th lord being moon is in the 11th house of capricorn, and is detriment in this sign, meaning the moon is not in good condition, and can also mean being frustrated with things, especially as the moon is about your inner needs and the 11th house being about your hopes and wishes.

There is no applying aspects between you (mars) and ruler of pregnancy (moon). Mars is in the 10th house of capricorn, where he is in exaltation, id say this was you feeling angry about the delays saturn is bringing you, as the ruler of this house is Saturn, which is showing the obstacles and delays in this area that you are facing. Saturn is peregrine in the house its in, and also in a semi-fertile sign. So you know are fertile (ish).

Moon and mars (both significators are both in the same sign of capricorn (ruler saturn) showing the delays. Moon is received into capricorn in detriment and mars in capricorn is received in exaltation, but id say this means that your aggressive fiery energy from mars in wanting to get pregnant, needs to be toned down by the saturn energy of capricorn. A s saturn is about discipline also and patience, then this is what you need to have.

Jupiter the 5th lord is making an applying aspect to saturn at 6 degrees, to me this is saying that there is more delays to come.

There is no applying aspects between the moon and any of the significators. And the moon is also not in a fertile sign being in capricorn, and as its a day chart, the moon is not working well where she is placed anyway being above the horizon.

Jupiter is also combust of the sun, so this is severely weakening jupiter. As jupiter is placed in the 7th of partnerships, then i'm thinking that your relationship will maybe come under strain, because of the difficulty's you are both facing conceiving. This could because of the emotional turmoil and also financial.
Also in this house, the moon will be making an applying aspect to mercury in - 8 degrees, so it looks like there will be emotions going haywire from inner tension and stress regarding this issue in the communication between you and your partner.

Ive also added planet ceres into the chart, as she is known for fertility. She is in your 1st house but going retrograde, and is in a semi fertile sign (taurus). But as she is a 0 degrees she is basically ready to move now into leo which is a barren sign for fertility, but also a fire sign so an angry sign.

This chart is just for the next month, so going by what i can see then it's not looking like a yes for this coming month.

Im thinking because your significator is mars, and also ceres is ready to move retrograde through aries too, then as mars is a fire sign and also a malefic planet, could this be possible that you are being really impatient and your getting so frustrated inside yourself regarding getting pregnant, causing you inner stress and tension and feeling angry that its not happening for you quick enough.

Also because Aries signs are really impatient people anyway, and this sign happens to be your asc, and also with your asc being at 1 degree.

I think you should try and relax yourself now inside your head and also your body. Your not infertile, but there are delays in you getting pregnant. But i do have a feeling that the more you can relax about the situation, the easier and sooner it will happen for you, as i think the way you are feeling is not helping either.

I know it's not good news for the next month, but i hope it's helped in someway.

Added extra: Just heard on the tv, that if your stressed it causes a chronic inflammation in your body making it weaker.....this is regarding catching flu. But i think it could apply to you too, as mars could also be the inflammation. Your 6th house regarding your health is empty though, so i doubt its anything to do with your health, id say its more about you being how you are.

Ughhhhhhh!!!!!

Thanks so much for such a lengthy reading! I don't know much about astrology, but I can give you some feedback on the reading.

I don't think I'm really angry, just frustrated. I'm in my 40s now, so I don't really have time to be patient. IVF is right around the corner....I'm just in denial. I really don't want to go through all the tests, the shots, the meds, the scheduling.....and, oh yeah, there's the $20k that will be coming out of my pocket.

Yes, there has been tension with the spouse....mainly because I am doing and will be doing 90% of the work....and paying 90% of the bills. We both work full time, but I'm responsible for so much more outside of work. So, yes, I live in a chronic state of stress.

You're right, though....if it's meant to happen, it will. And a little baby will be worth all the work and money, right?? I'm trying to work on the stress...

Thanks again!
B