valentine goodies exchange.....

dolphingirl

am I to late for the Valentines day exchange?

a_shikhs

Hi dolphingirl,
I am so sorry but this exhange is already closed now.. you can participate in the next exchange.. :)

a_shikhs

Love withers under constraints: its very essence is liberty: it is compatible neither with obedience, jealousy, nor fear: it is there most pure, perfect, and unlimited where its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley :love: :love:

Eco74

Must say this package is coming together very nicely indeed... :)

Now, a few finishing touches and a bit of extra luxury to be added and this weekend, off in the mail it goes..
Need to figure out how to secure the presentation but that should work itself out as things are being made final.

And as if by magic, I realise I have the solution right there in front of me. Well, that was easy. :D

a_shikhs

Im done with my parcel and collected all the goodies.. I'll be posting it this monday by courier.. It should reach my valentine within a week or so.. :) This was real good fun..

Guiding Cauldron

Horay!

My Package Is Winging Its Way!!! :) Oh I Do Hope Cupids Arrow Strikes True With Goodies That Were Made And Picked Especially For You!! :) Cheers!

dolphingirl

Thanks, I was hoping there was stiill time for me to join but will try to keep an eye out for another exchange. Guess I will have to eat the candy and stuff I bought for this one myself lol :)

Rowanne

Mine is going out in the post on Monday - I do hope that my valentine loves her gifts and has a woderful day on the 14th!!

Eco74

Just dropped the package off at the post.
Tomorrow it will begin the journey towards the recipient and hopefully be greeted with smiles when it arrives. :)

a_shikhs

I finally couriered the parcels yesterday. They have already begun their journey and should reach their respective places in 5 days or so.. Hope the parcel reaches in time and brings a huge smile on my valentine's face.... :)