RWS Tarot 101 Three of Pentacles

brightcrazystar

3 of Disks.

As a person informed of Masons, this is the man they kill to put in the 4 of swords. This is the treachery of Jubela, Jebelo, to kill Chiram Abiff.

Jubelum was not a Mason and thus is not pictured with these fellows in their Craft. He combine with the two other "J" names are called the Three Ruffians.

As The Man actually working has the setting Maul, he is Chiram. He is the Master Mason, not the apprentice being supervised as many people think. This card is very tell-tale in the parable of the masons told with the Disks and the Swords of the Deck. The Disk and Sword are in one regard the Square and Compass.

In Christian mythos, this is Jeshuah at work, and the three are the three courts that tried Jesus. Jubelum (Pontius Pilot) was not a Jew by any but bought authority of Caesar, and thus is not pictured. This is the point where "Rabbi" Jeshuah would be challenged by others and best them. The men on the ground are looking at his flawless work, but unable to point out a flaw he can not resolve easily. It is the challenging of the Candidate.

The feet of Chiram (the guy with the setting maul) are in the shape of a "T", and his left arm is at a 90 degree angle palm out, the step of a Master Mason. The two men to the side are positions so the ones mouth appears to be at the other's ear, the passing of the Word, of only which a Master Mason is worthy. The other, though holding a script, extens his palm for the grip of the Master Mason. The Four Swords shows the three locations of the wounds from the Treachery of Chiram, the last of which was the top of the head. This is why the guy had a bowl cup. That is the wound of a Master Mason.

Everything in this card is Masonic. MASTER Masonic.

PAMUYA

brightcrazystar said:
3 of Disks.

As a person informed of Masons, this is the man they kill to put in the 4 of swords. This is the treachery of Jubela, Jebelo, to kill Chiram Abiff.

Jubelum was not a Mason and thus is not pictured with these fellows in their Craft. He combine with the two other "J" names are called the Three Ruffians.

As The Man actually working has the setting Maul, he is Chiram. He is the Master Mason, not the apprentice being supervised as many people think. This card is very tell-tale in the parable of the masons told with the Disks and the Swords of the Deck. The Disk and Sword are in one regard the Square and Compass.

In Christian mythos, this is Jeshuah at work, and the three are the three courts that tried Jesus. Jubelum (Pontius Pilot) was not a Jew by any but bought authority of Caesar, and thus is not pictured. This is the point where "Rabbi" Jeshuah would be challenged by others and best them. The men on the ground are looking at his flawless work, but unable to point out a flaw he can not resolve easily. It is the challenging of the Candidate.

The feet of Chiram (the guy with the setting maul) are in the shape of a "T", and his left arm is at a 90 degree angle palm out, the step of a Master Mason. The two men to the side are positions so the ones mouth appears to be at the other's ear, the passing of the Word, of only which a Master Mason is worthy. The other, though holding a script, extens his palm for the grip of the Master Mason. The Four Swords shows the three locations of the wounds from the Treachery of Chiram, the last of which was the top of the head. This is why the guy had a bowl cup. That is the wound of a Master Mason.

Everything in this card is Masonic. MASTER Masonic.
Well said, but for Tarot sake what does this card mean to you in a reading.

lucifall

brightcrazystar said:
3 of Disks.

Thanks for this knowledge, Brightcrazystar.
I always have felt a connection between the 3 of disks and 4 of swords, but i could not put my finger on it. I have a clue now to search further on this.
Chiram.

Somehow i recognize a lot of the Devil-Capricorn in this picture. (not strange as 2,3,4 of disks are connected with Capricorn)
When you have time please comment my far sought vision in this thread:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=152872
I really struggle with this, and need some Light as i keep on searching in the darkness of the Piscis Vesica....

Thanks in Advance

luci

brightcrazystar

The reading of this card, like all cards is inclusive of what it is read with. You are spelling something out when you do a reading. The biran can atlculay raed wrods in any oerdr as lnog as the ltertes are all trehe! It helps if the first and last are in the right place, ALOT. The middle is filler. In the case of Tarot, it is more like hieroglyphs though.

This card, like all cards, is a letter of a word you are spelling that can have a meaning.

In the case, for example of 3pent 4swords combo, this indicates work and rest... but the cause for rest is all due to what ever or how many cards there actually are. If 3 of cups is included the meaning trends to you work making you a person people try to get favours from, but they will work you to death for nothing if you let them.

In the case of 10 of pents being another "character" in the word you are making, it may indicate this is a legacy you pass on. Other cards may indicate how well you actually are known for that work, or if it is a little known secret, or if someone else takes credit.

This card means to me worker that stands up to scrutiny. That is what it pretty much it shows. If you are the critic, the conspirer or the master at work is ofter discovered in relation to other cards.

How ever, it has shown up once or twice as something literal, like a need to get busy, fix something, or contact my uncle, who is a Mason. And a capricorn.