Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Ethereal

thank you! here is the question:

what does the future hold for me ?

(anything you see, relationships, family, relocation moves, employment, etc)

anything overall you see.

again, thank you for taking the time to do this for me! feedback coming soon!

AmethystEyes

Never had a horary reading before, surprising since I love Astrology....anyway.....
My question (hope its not too vague) Any significant changes coming up in my life for the rest of the year?
Thank you :)

Minderwiz

Hello there. I am a new member of this forum and i would like to ask a question if i may. It is a love/relationship related one. Ok, so me and my gf broke up with me about 6 weeks ago and since then i have been actively trying to get back together with her. So what i would like to know is will we be getting back together?

I'm sorry, if you read the Reading Request Guidelines you I'll see there's a minimum of 30 posts, for a reading and that applies as much to horary readings as natal readings. If you were reasonably close I'd stretch a point but this is your first post. The thread will continue for some time, so you have chance to post in the new members thread and one or two others.

jfiallo0982

Hello!!!! I would like to know if it would be ok to ask another question? Its not for me, I have talked to my mother so much about your readings that she keeps insisting I ask if you can do one for her.
She is widowed, her husband died in an accident a couple of years ago. S he wants to know if she will re-marry again, or if she can expect another relationship.

If its not permitted per the rules let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Minderwiz

OK I have 3 questions so will make a start hopefully later today

Minderwiz

Well some problems already :(

thank you! here is the question:

what does the future hold for me ?

(anything you see, relationships, family, relocation moves, employment, etc)

anything overall you see.

again, thank you for taking the time to do this for me! feedback coming soon!

That's a wide ranging list, and it's more a request for a natal reading....would you minde narrowing it down to one or at most two areas from your list and put a time limit on it....I'd suggest about 12 months.

Never had a horary reading before, surprising since I love Astrology....anyway.....
My question (hope its not too vague) Any significant changes coming up in my life for the rest of the year?
Thank you :)

I think I can do change over the six months, what I'm not sure about is identifying the areas of change using horary. So you might get something a long the lines of change is coming....but not specifically where it's coming from. I can try to locate areas but I can't guarantee there. However if you want a go at simply 'change', in the hope that I can find some way of being more specific, I'll be happy to take it.

If you have something you want me to be specific about then please feel free to change your question to that area.

jfiallo0982 said:
I would like to know if it would be ok to ask another question? Its not for me, I have talked to my mother so much about your readings that she keeps insisting I ask if you can do one for her.
She is widowed, her husband died in an accident a couple of years ago. S he wants to know if she will re-marry again, or if she can expect another relationship.

If its not permitted per the rules let me know.

Although your Mum is not a member and therefore can't ask questions, there's nothing stopping you asking a question about her.

Again as an open ended question you're moving into the area of natal Astrology but if you want to confine it to say the next year to 18 months, I can certainly read for that. The question will then become:

'Will my Mum remarry or enter into a relationship during the next 18 months'

(you can obviously alter the time frame, if you wish, to a shorter period If this is OK, then I'll read for that question

Ethereal

no problem, minderwiz! ok, just a general question then.

what does the future look like for me, within the next 12 months?

i hope that helps and is better for you. again, whatever you see here in any area of my life is fine with me. looking forward to hearing from you soon, full feedback coming! thanks again for taking the time, and all the effort that goes into these readings!

Minderwiz

no problem, minderwiz! ok, just a general question then.

what does the future look like for me, within the next 12 months?

i hope that helps and is better for you. again, whatever you see here in any area of my life is fine with me. looking forward to hearing from you soon, full feedback coming! thanks again for taking the time, and all the effort that goes into these readings!

OK I'll have a go at that :)

jfiallo0982

Well some problems already :(

That's a wide ranging list, and it's more a request for a natal reading....would you minde narrowing it down to one or at most two areas from your list and put a time limit on it....I'd suggest about 12 months.

I think I can do change over the six months, what I'm not sure about is identifying the areas of change using horary. So you might get something a long the lines of change is coming....but not specifically where it's coming from. I can try to locate areas but I can't guarantee there. However if you want a go at simply 'change', in the hope that I can find some way of being more specific, I'll be happy to take it.

If you have something you want me to be specific about then please feel free to change your question to that area.

Although your Mum is not a member and therefore can't ask questions, there's nothing stopping you asking a question about her.

Again as an open ended question you're moving into the area of natal Astrology but if you want to confine it to say the next year to 18 months, I can certainly read for that. The question will then become:

'Will my Mum remarry or enter into a relationship during the next 18 months'

(you can obviously alter the time frame, if you wish, to a shorter period If this is OK, then I'll read for that question
Thats great! Your original idea is best, next 18 months. Thyank you!!!!