Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

NamasteIndia

Are you taking questions??

I would like to know why people dont like me??

Ronia

While Mars is naturally malefic, here it is in it's own sign of Scorpio so I don't see it as particularly malefic in this chart, despite being Lord 12l. Furthermore it is in the Triplicity and Face of Venus (your mutual friend) and the Terms of Jupiter (your significator). So I'd say that whatever Mars signifies, the outcome is not going to be disappointing and of course if it's romance..... ;)

The man is a very very secretive one. Very closed, very unwilling to demonstrate anything, so if any romantic development happens, chances are it will be discrete, that may very well describe both houses ruled by Mars. Hopefully he responds before I get all my hair grey though. LOL

Minderwiz

T

Two further readings,

Ana's Song and Namaste India.I'll get on those over the next couple of days

Ana's Song

Hi Minderwiz

Another question from me as we discussed. Given formal news of my redundancy last Friday 1st Feb, and my final day being this Friday 8th Feb, I'm wondering about my chances of getting a new job - preferably within the next month as idle hands and all that! But timing over the next three months is what we discussed :) Also, I am concerned about where this work would be (here in NZ or overseas for example Australia), and the likelihood of my having to take a pay cut.

Hope this makes sense, let's refine down further if this seems a bit unfocused.

Best, Ana.

Minderwiz

Hi Ana,

Yes that makes sense :)

I'll get round to it in the next couple of days.

Ronia

Minderwiz, I have a quick question: when B's significator is in the sign in which my significator is exalted, does it mean that B likes me or that I like B? I can\t pinpoint how the dignities work. :( I get confused which planet affects which or if the dignity affects the planet in the sign or the other way around. Ugh, confusing even when I write it down. So, in the sign of exalted Venus does Mars like Venus or does Venus like Mars who is in her sign of exaltation? Thank you!

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, I have a quick question: when B's significator is in the sign in which my significator is exalted, does it mean that B likes me or that I like B? I can\t pinpoint how the dignities work. :( I get confused which planet affects which or if the dignity affects the planet in the sign or the other way around. Ugh, confusing even when I write it down. So, in the sign of exalted Venus does Mars like Venus or does Venus like Mars who is in her sign of exaltation? Thank you!

If in a horary (or indeed any chart) Mars is in Taurus, it means that Mars likes whatever Venus signifies So if B's signficator is in the sign of your significator's exaltation, B likes you quite a lot. However if your significator is in none of the dignities of B's significator it implies that you are not really particularly keen on him. The only exceptions I'd make to that latter statement is in circumstances where your interest in B is clear from the context or previous discussion, in that case I don't really need further proof of your interest. If you ask the question yourself, you know how serious you are about B, so if it's an idle question (which of course you would be aware of) then the absence of dignity simply confirms your idle curiosity. On the other hand if you know you are serious then you don't really need that to be confirmed by the chart. All that you need to know is whether B has feelings for you.

There are more complex situations where B may be in a sign of which your significator is the Triplicity ruler, or in an area of a sign where your significtor is the Terms Lord. That shows some interest in you but perhaps more interest in what or who is signified by the sign ruler or the exaltation ruler (if there is one). For example if B's significator is Mars and it's in Virgo in a day chart, it's in the sign of Venus' triplicity. If your significator is Venus he likes you but he likes whatever Mercury signifies more. If Mercury rules the MC, he's got a thirst for his occupation and maybe a workaholic, so that might be something that gets in the way, especially if Venus aspects Mars by square. If the question were will he go out with me or will he go out with C? and C's significator is Mercury, then he likes you but he likes her more.

Ronia

Minderwiz, thank you! Now, I'll try to decipher a horary on my own here, I'll appreciate if you correct me where I'm wrong after you're done with other people's readings. I really want to learn, so I'll give it a shot. I wanted to know what's happening with my letter to K. For reference, the beginning of this saga was in september and our discussions with you about it were as follows:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3284471&postcount=85
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3284906&postcount=87

From the last chart there was a good answer, but it's been five months since then so I just wanted to see what's going on there, where is my letter and what to expect. The chart was cast in Sofia, Bulgaria on February 3rd at 23:18 (nocturnal). I find it quite difficult but wanted to try to learn through it.

So, I start with my letter. It's Jupiter and it's in his second house (the man's second house) which I take as it's in his possession. So far, so good, hasn't thrown it in the garbage bin yet. LOL The letter is in the sign of Mercury (ruling his response) and in the triplicity and terms of Mercury (nocturnal). I take this as my letter depends on his response, somehow... My letter is expecting his response. My letter is in its own terms but that's weak compared to the power of Mercury here and my letter is also in its detriment which basically shows I'm not feeling well about the lack of response or that the letter has been not responded yet. Correct?

Now, on his response. His response is Mercury. It's still in the man's 10th house (the letter contained a business proposition) shortly to move in his 11th house (the letter considered an event). I do like the 11th here because it also signifies a collaboration which is what the letter was asking for. Mercury (his response) is again in his own triplicity, in the terms of Jupiter (my letter) and in its own face. So, although not particularly strong, there is some reception between my letter and his response.

What bothers me here is that Mercury is not in any dignity of Mars (the man) and I'm not sure if he is thinking about a response at all. However, Mercury is in an applying conjunction with Mars and here I want to ask you: the conjunction will happen in the next sign, how do I take it? Existing or non existing?

I decided to continue taking the upcoming conjunction into consideration. Mars (the man) is in Pisces, ruled my Jupiter, which gives me hope the man has been thinking about the letter after all. Pisces is also the sign of my (Venus's) exaltation and in my terms, and from your explanation above, I hope he liked what I proposed. I also like the fact that Mars is in his 11th house because as I said, the proposition requires collaboration and concerns an event, both 11th house issues. Mars is in my 5th which is self explanatory. LOL Mars is in his own triplicity (he has power over the decision) but in Mercury's detriment and fall (this is what I dislike)... It makes me think the man somehow likes me or my proposition but doesn't want to respond... I'm confused. Can you help me here with the response's detriment and fall?

Mars is also applying for a square with Jupiter, my letter. From previous discussions, I thought the man had already read the letter... Here it seems he will read it again. I almost get the feeling he rereads this letter regularly and meditates on it. LOL But a response as an applying aspect from Mercury to Venus (me), I don't see it. Venus is in the triplicity of Mercury but Mercury is not in any dignity of Venus, so there is no reception either... Mercury has some reception with my letter but not with my significator.

The Moon will square Mercury though. She had a conjunction with Venus and judging by the degrees, it does signify the time frame quite correctly, it's more than 17 weeks since I send the letter. Then the Moon had other aspects but now she's going to square Mercury. If this is going to bring a response, I don't know... The Moon is in the sign and triplicity of Mars (the man) and of course it all depends on him now. She is in the terms of Venus which gives me some hope that whatever action he takes will bring something to me. However, the Moon is also in the detriment of Venus and her own fall, which makes the whole situation very complicated for me! I'm not sure again if a response will be at all...

It also makes me think about the woman (Moon) to whom I sent the letter (having no contacts of K now) as she works for him (in Mars's sign and triplicity, ruled by him) and that she had sympathy for me (in my terms) but she somehow didn't do the right thing to help me in this situation (Venus's detriment) or I don't like her? And she is weak (Moon's fall). Am I correct here? Or does the Moon signify an action ony?

What puzzles me greatly is that I (Venus) am applying for a trine with Jupiter (my letter)... I have no intention to write another letter and I really don't know what to think of this. The timeline of events looks like (correct me if I'm wrong):
Moon square Mercury (his response)
Mercury (his response) conjunct Mars (him, in another sign)
Venus (me) trine Jupiter (my letter)
Mercury (his response) square Jupiter (my letter)
Mars (he) square Jupiter (my letter)

I almost get the feeling that something/someone will knock the man on the head and some action will be produced but what? The main question I have is if the aspects from his significator to the ruler of my 3rd signify a response or not? because the ruler of his 3rd Mercury has no chance to soon aspect my significator Venus due to the nature of their planetary movement...

I didn't miss Saturn in the 1st but I did read the chart, firstly because Saturn in the 1st rightly describes my condition at the moment, on top of that I can even consider him as my significator as I am determined to get a result from this whole situation, one way or another, and I indeed feel like a mountain goat. LOL Now, if Saturn was my co-significator, things would look brighter as Mars will trine him. But for now, I'll be grateful if you can take a look at my ramblings when you're done with the other readings and tell me where I was right (especially with dignities) and where I am wrong. Thank you!

I still hope the previous chart was correct as it had much brighter outcome in it but with this one I wanted to investigate what is happening there with my letter.

Ronia

Minderwiz, how did I do here? Did I manage to get something right? LOL