Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Ha ha I love this! :D

OK... Well, keeping my fingers crossed for the next two months or so! That's all I can wait. :) Thank you again!

In that case I think we should review the situation if nothing has happened in a month and see if we still get a positive answer.

LovelyMissAries

Bearing in mind my caveat that the chart is cast for the Astrologer's location rather than the querents, here is what I found:

Oddly, given our previous discussion in another thread, Capricorn is rising, so you are signified by Saturn. As Saturn is one of the significators, we don't treat it as in anyway afflicting the chart. He's actually placed in the eleventh House in Scorpio. The eleventh is a good placement and, amongst other things, rules your hopes and aspirations. That is the relevant meaning here, as the question is about your hopes. Saturn is also Peregrine, that is lacking in anyone of his dignities, so you feel rather unsure here. You don't particularly feel that you have the power to achieve what you want, much as you want it.

So Saturn in the 1st house is usually a no-go in horary charts, but Saturn being the ASC ruler isn't? What does Peregrine mean? (Does it have to do with quadrants and traditional astrology, or horary instead? And who are his dignities... Aquarius?)

The object of the question could relate to your musical abilities (5th house) or to your performance itself (10th house) but you specify the effect on your audience as the thing you really want to know about. I would take the audience as being the 7th house - it's everyone else, or rather everyone else who gets to watch. The seventh is ruled by the Moon, itself a natural symbol of the general public, so the selection of the seventh is confirmed. The Moon is in Virgo in the eighth.

Now an obvious (but hopefully incorrect) meaning of the eighth is the house of death - the audience will be dead - not in a literal sense but in the figurative sense. However, I would say that it's more likely to stem from the eighth's relationship to the Ascendant. The eighth makes no major aspect to the Ascendant - it's inconjunct and therefore is not seen. Hopefully this describes a situation where the lights are lowered and you can only see perhaps the first row, or it may simply mean that you are so absorbed in your performance that the audience are just not seen. The Moon is also Peregrine, so the audience perhpas doesn't know what to expect and they too lack control or power, they have to accept what you choose to present to them.

So our significators are not essentially strong, it's a nervouse situation for both parties.

I've always wanted to perform in a public place - I should've thought of that before I asked my question, but eh. However I will occasionally post videos on Facebook. Perhaps that's why it resulted in seeing the audience dead? Because there's no "live" audience per se? Also, are the five main aspects in astrology the only ones we read in horary charts? (Trine, opposition, square, sextile, conjunct)

The question as to how they will react depends on whether Saturn and the Moon will make an aspect. In fact looking at the chart the are in a partile sextile (in the same degree). Althought the minutes are different, an aspect does not start to separate till the faster planet moves to a later degree. Therefore the sextile is in force.

Any aspect would produce a positive answer - so yes you will WOW them! Not overwhelmingly so, as a trine or conjunction might indicate but definitely a positive reception.

There's really not much else to add - this is one case where the chart provides a clear, simple and positive answer - so Sock it to them :D

Lol I will. I know I can sing well, it's just I've started practicing a new instrument (the guitar) and transitions are hard for me...but I'm an Aries and I'm excited to learn as fast as possible so I can start posting videos etc.

Thank you Minderwiz! :)

Ronia

In that case I think we should review the situation if nothing has happened in a month and see if we still get a positive answer.

Well, we are moving next week to the permanent apartment and only after I'm done with all the moving and settling there, I can start applying again, also my birthday is approaching and I wanted to give myself some time to just relax as it's been quite a stressful year, so I don't know if I, myself, will do much in job searching this month but may be November will be a good time to ask, yes. Thank you, I'll remind you. :)

Minderwiz

Reading for danieljuk

because of health and many things happening in life, my life has become quite stagnant for the past few years and doesn't seem to be moving along, despite what I do. so my question is when will my life start flowing again? I hope it is okay put that way. Please also look for anything abut romance around it in the answer chart, opportunities and improved health

It was agreed to concentrate on romance and health over the coming year (12 months)

The chart cast (see attachment) has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter is on the cusp of the eighth house, in Cancer. This produces a situation where you are essentially fine (Jupiter is exalted in Cancer) but your environment is not good.

From a health point of view, there's nothing fundamentally wrong, in the sense that you are likely to be seriously ill or your life is threatened - far from it, but your overall condition seems to be 'depressed' by external factors over which you have little control. but which you are quite capable of dealing with over the coming year. Other indicators of health in the chart are the Lot of Fortune, placed in the first house and ruled by Jupiter itself. The Lot indicates things that befall you either for good or ill. As Jupiter is essentially strong, I don't see those things befalling you being ultimately 'ill' in the next year. You indicate that you have been ill over the last few years - Jupiter rules the liver, lungs, arteries (and hence blood supply). thus it can signify problems such as pleurisy, or problems relating to blood vessels and circulation. At the extreme it can be associated with strokes, (burst blood vessels in the head). I've also seen charts in which Jupiter represented cancer. However those would only be indicated as threats in the coming year if Jupiter was essentially weak and it is not, so there is no need to fear for the coming year.

Diseases can also be signified through the sixth house, which in your case is ruled by Venus (Taurus on the cusp). However you don't report a current problem that is troubling you so I would not pay a lot of attention to it for this reading, unless you have some supplementary questions relating to your health history. For the record, your sixth is ruled by Venus.

So the coming year should see no major problems with your underlying health and the essential condition of Jupiter suggests that there will be no detrioration and probably improvement will the be the theme.

For romance, I'd look at the fifth and possibly seventh, depending on how serious you are about forming a lasting partnership. The fifth is ruled by Venus, which is placed in Scorpio. It is the Water Triplicity ruler for day charts and so Venus too has essential dignity, moreover it's placed in it's own Face or Decan. In order for the romance to come about we'd need to see some connection between Jupiter in Cancer and Venus in Scorpio. There is a separating trine between Venus and Jupiter but a separating aspect relates to the past, not the future. So on the two significators themselves, nothing is promised.

Sadly the same holds if I use the seventh House of marriage and partnerships. Mercury rules the seventh and it too is placed in Scorpio at 6 degrees but before it can trine Jupiter it will have a conjunction with Saturn. Such an intervening aspect 'prohibits' the matter being perfected.

There's one last possibility. The Moon might effect the matter through it's passage in the chart. The Moon is placed in Libra at 5 degrees. It's last aspect was a sextile to Venus and if it were to square Jupiter as its next aspect then the matter would stand a good chance of being effected. However the Moon's next aspect is to the Sun at 11 degrees.

So the health outlook does not look to bad for the coming year, though your environment doesn't look like it's conducive to a good recovery, so things might not run as smoothily as they should. I don't see any major problems though.

On romance, I don't see something coming about in the next 12 months. The eighth can indicate that you can't see, or be seen easily, so again your environment may make it difficult for you to get the opportunities necessary to start a new relationship. Given the underlying health situation this may well be possible once the period has ended.

Attachments

• danieljuk.jpg
    danieljuk.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 72

Minderwiz

Reading for Lotus Padma

Minderwiz said:
The question seems to boil down to relationship with your husband and relationships with your friends. In both cases the question is 'Will there be a split?'

Lotus Padma said:
would like to keep the timeline short, if I may - so within next week or two or three, is that possible...?

I'm doing this reading for the coming month - though that's the upper limit and I am thinking more of the time period you quoted. That allows the universe a little leeway but not much :)

The chart I cast has Capricorn rising, which means that your significator is Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio in the ninth House. In it's present degree Saturn is Peregrine, which means it has no essential dignity. You are not 'at home' in this situation and probably feel that things are beyond your control, unless you have good luck or some help. The ninth house is the house of God, and also the house of the Astrologer (or at least Astrology) so the chart shows you consulting an Astrologer (me :) )

Taking your relationship with your husband first:

He is signified by the ruler of the seventh House, which is the Moon (ruler of Cancer). The Moon is placed in Libra and in the eighth house. The Moon is Combust (within 8.5 degrees of the Sun) and can't be seen. It is also Peregrine, without essential dignity. The general tenor of this position is that He is out of sight as far as you're concerned - the eighth is in conjunct the Ascendant - that is there's no major aspect between the Moon and the Ascendant - a sign of not seeing and it's combust, it can't be seen at all. You therefore don't really know what he's up to.

His 'priorities' are taken from the Moon's sign placement. The eighth is his second house, so money and possessions seem important to him The exaltation ruler for Libra is Saturn - you and Saturn is also the triplicity ruler, so Saturn is the strongest planet at the Moon's position. So while he's interested in the material things, he's even more interested in you. That of course could be because he intends to leave. However to reach that conclusion I'd need to see an Aspect between the Moon and Saturn, preferably a square or an opposition. There is none. So whatever he's up to, it does not involve leaving your, within your time frame and you are his key priority.

If I now look at your friends, I have to use the eleventh House of friendships an hope. The cusp is in Sagittarius, which is a double sign (the centaur is half man half horse). So as you are concerned with two friends I'll take the ruler, Jupiter as signifying both of them, though especially the first one mentioned in your question.

Jupiter is in Cancer, in the seventh house and close to the Ascendant. Jupiter is exalted in Cancer, so these friends are both quite strong - their friendship is, I think, true. The Moon at 19 degrees Libra is separating from a square to Jupiter at 18 degrees Cancer. A separating aspect shows something that has happened in the past. This square seems to show the bad relationships that you've had recently, especially as Cancer is the detriment of Saturn. They are not that 'friendly' but again Saturn is not making any aspect to Jupiter but a separating trine. Again that is a symbol of a past event, I do think your friendship has been stretched by what has happened recently but I don't see a formal break unless it has already happened.

Of the two parts to the question, your husband looks the safer bet not to split. He cares about you and whilst his actions seem to be hidden from you, I don't think this indicates any breach. There may be a need to chat things over, but don't start from a position where you think he's planning to leave. Instead start from the position that he's wants to stay.

With your friends, unless the damage has already been done and the friendship had broken down when you asked the question, I don't think there will be a future split. They will need an investment of some time and energy to bring them round and repair things and that might take time. If you do nothing, then I think the friendship will likely end by default - you will drift apart over time, rather than a formal split.

In neither case can you ignore things and hope that they will come right but there's no irrevocable split coming soon. The big danger is doing nothing and allowing drift to lead to separation in the longer term.

Attachments

• Lotus Padma Horary.jpg
    Lotus Padma Horary.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 67

Padma

I'm doing this reading for the coming month - though that's the upper limit and I am thinking more of the time period you quoted. That allows the universe a little leeway but not much :)

The chart I cast has Capricorn rising, which means that your significator is Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio in the ninth House. In it's present degree Saturn is Peregrine, which means it has no essential dignity. You are not 'at home' in this situation and probably feel that things are beyond your control, unless you have good luck or some help. The ninth house is the house of God, and also the house of the Astrologer (or at least Astrology) so the chart shows you consulting an Astrologer (me :) )

Well, so far all true! lol! I feel uncomfortable around relationships that have any element of conflict or upset in them. I like things to be harmonious. And I dislike surprises intensely, hence why I am speaking with you, lol!

Taking your relationship with your husband first:He is signified by the ruler of the seventh House, which is the Moon (ruler of Cancer). The Moon is placed in Libra and in the eighth house. The Moon is Combust (within 8.5 degrees of the Sun) and can't be seen. It is also Peregrine, without essential dignity. The general tenor of this position is that He is out of sight as far as you're concerned - the eighth is in conjunct the Ascendant - that is there's no major aspect between the Moon and the Ascendant - a sign of not seeing and it's combust, it can't be seen at all. You therefore don't really know what he's up to.

He is away presently on a business trip. He must travel often this coming month, and so you are correct in believing I cannot see what he is up to, lol!

His 'priorities' are taken from the Moon's sign placement. The eighth is his second house, so money and possessions seem important to him The exaltation ruler for Libra is Saturn - you and Saturn is also the triplicity ruler, so Saturn is the strongest planet at the Moon's position. So while he's interested in the material things, he's even more interested in you. That of course could be because he intends to leave. However to reach that conclusion I'd need to see an Aspect between the Moon and Saturn, preferably a square or an opposition. There is none. So whatever he's up to, it does not involve leaving your, within your time frame and you are his key priority.

Well, true enough about money and possessions being a priority of his, as am I. We had a choppy summer but things had settled down and we seemed to be committed to working things out...Between the two of us, I would have been the one most likely to leave the situation. That was why my cards were troubling me so much! I could not imagine him leaving, especially not now. And I had committed to staying as well. But people can always surprise us, I think. So I had to include him in this feeling of upcoming loss. I am much relieved to see his commitment was faithfully meant. :) We certainly have every hope of sorting everything out. It isn't a dramatic or angry relationship, it is just a bit old and tired! lol!

Jupiter is in Cancer, in the seventh house and close to the Ascendant. Jupiter is exalted in Cancer, so these friends are both quite strong - their friendship is, I think, true. The Moon at 19 degrees Libra is separating from a square to Jupiter at 18 degrees Cancer. A separating aspect shows something that has happened in the past. This square seems to show the bad relationships that you've had recently, especially as Cancer is the detriment of Saturn. They are not that 'friendly' but again Saturn is not making any aspect to Jupiter but a separating trine. Again that is a symbol of a past event, I do think your friendship has been stretched by what has happened recently but I don't see a formal break unless it has already happened.

We just seem to have miscommunication more than anything else, but recently the first friend mentioned had seemed to completely withdraw socially, which was puzzling to me. Yesterday I went to her home to see her and we spent a pleasant hour chatting, but I don't feel more than a kind of superficial friendship - it used to be deeper. As we are moving next year, perhaps these friends have decided to detach emotionally from us, in a way.

The second friend I only see physically once every few weeks, and she is a new friend. So I am not sure how predictable the friendship is at this time - and this person is super sensitive, so anything I say may have been misunderstood, though I have been as friendly and caring as possible, as far as I know. It was just odd, she had extended the offer of friendship to me first, then seemed to pull away - and I could not put my finger on what was amiss... :confused: She may have been having a bad day.

Of the two parts to the question, your husband looks the safer bet not to split. He cares about you and whilst his actions seem to be hidden from you, I don't think this indicates any breach. There may be a need to chat things over, but don't start from a position where you think he's planning to leave. Instead start from the position that he's wants to stay.

As husband is far more important to me than friends, this is reassuring indeed! I should hate to have a sudden split. And from where I am standing now, it would be shocking, as it would be the least probable thing to happen!

With your friends, unless the damage has already been done and the friendship had broken down when you asked the question, I don't think there will be a future split. They will need an investment of some time and energy to bring them round and repair things and that might take time. If you do nothing, then I think the friendship will likely end by default - you will drift apart over time, rather than a formal split.

In neither case can you ignore things and hope that they will come right but there's no irrevocable split coming soon. The big danger is doing nothing and allowing drift to lead to separation in the longer term.

Oh, I shan't be allowing drift, lol! I am trying my best to step up to the plate, and give healthy balances of friendship and space. Hopefully it all works out, as I do really like my two Gemini friends! (or should that be four friends, hahaha!)

Well, Minderwiz, I must say that you have put my mind to rest on this. I am much relieved to see that all will be well, and that everything can be worked out satisfactorily. I know life gets in the way, and people get sidetracked, and then we can wonder if we were to blame!

But now I really am curious as to what my "split" cards refer to. I guess I will find out! Thanks again, so very much, for your time and effort, Minderwiz - very much appreciated! Also, thank you for the opportunity to learn about Horary astrology. :love:

Minderwiz

Well, Minderwiz, I must say that you have put my mind to rest on this. I am much relieved to see that all will be well, and that everything can be worked out satisfactorily. I know life gets in the way, and people get sidetracked, and then we can wonder if we were to blame!

But now I really am curious as to what my "split" cards refer to. I guess I will find out! Thanks again, so very much, for your time and effort, Minderwiz - very much appreciated! Also, thank you for the opportunity to learn about Horary astrology. :love:

Your welcome. I really enjoy the opportunity to learn and practice Horary :)

Looking at that separating aspect between Saturn and Jupiter, it may well relate to that forthcoming move of yours, as you speculated. However friendships can well survive such physical separation, so your message to them is really that if they want to the friendships can continue well into the future.

Padma

Your welcome. I really enjoy the opportunity to learn and practice Horary :)

Looking at that separating aspect between Saturn and Jupiter, it may well relate to that forthcoming move of yours, as you speculated. However friendships can well survive such physical separation, so your message to them is really that if they want to the friendships can continue well into the future.

Thanks :) I believe that true friends remain friends all of one's life (and perhaps beyond!) and so I place my good faith in that belief! I hope they will, too.

danieljuk

Feedback

Hi Minderwiz,

something very interesting about my Horary Question chart, it is very similar to my birth chart from what I know about it. It must be just coincidence but strange that was when I asked the question and there is similar influences in that chart. for example my Sun sign is Taurus (venus) and my Rising Sign is Sagittarius (jupiter). Just wanted to point that out.

It was agreed to concentrate on romance and health over the coming year (12 months)

The chart cast (see attachment) has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter is on the cusp of the eighth house, in Cancer. This produces a situation where you are essentially fine (Jupiter is exalted in Cancer) but your environment is not good.

From a health point of view, there's nothing fundamentally wrong, in the sense that you are likely to be seriously ill or your life is threatened - far from it, but your overall condition seems to be 'depressed' by external factors over which you have little control. but which you are quite capable of dealing with over the coming year. Other indicators of health in the chart are the Lot of Fortune, placed in the first house and ruled by Jupiter itself. The Lot indicates things that befall you either for good or ill. As Jupiter is essentially strong, I don't see those things befalling you being ultimately 'ill' in the next year. You indicate that you have been ill over the last few years - Jupiter rules the liver, lungs, arteries (and hence blood supply). thus it can signify problems such as pleurisy, or problems relating to blood vessels and circulation. At the extreme it can be associated with strokes, (burst blood vessels in the head). I've also seen charts in which Jupiter represented cancer. However those would only be indicated as threats in the coming year if Jupiter was essentially weak and it is not, so there is no need to fear for the coming year.

Diseases can also be signified through the sixth house, which in your case is ruled by Venus (Taurus on the cusp). However you don't report a current problem that is troubling you so I would not pay a lot of attention to it for this reading, unless you have some supplementary questions relating to your health history. For the record, your sixth is ruled by Venus.

So the coming year should see no major problems with your underlying health and the essential condition of Jupiter suggests that there will be no detrioration and probably improvement will the be the theme.

this fits my situation exactly and it's reassuring to know that there is nothing bad or nothing getting seriously worse. That affect of Jupiter must be strong because I don't have any symptoms related to that.

I would be interested to know though if those houses also show mental health in the same way?

For romance, I'd look at the fifth and possibly seventh, depending on how serious you are about forming a lasting partnership. The fifth is ruled by Venus, which is placed in Scorpio. It is the Water Triplicity ruler for day charts and so Venus too has essential dignity, moreover it's placed in it's own Face or Decan. In order for the romance to come about we'd need to see some connection between Jupiter in Cancer and Venus in Scorpio. There is a separating trine between Venus and Jupiter but a separating aspect relates to the past, not the future. So on the two significators themselves, nothing is promised.

Sadly the same holds if I use the seventh House of marriage and partnerships. Mercury rules the seventh and it too is placed in Scorpio at 6 degrees but before it can trine Jupiter it will have a conjunction with Saturn. Such an intervening aspect 'prohibits' the matter being perfected.

There's one last possibility. The Moon might effect the matter through it's passage in the chart. The Moon is placed in Libra at 5 degrees. It's last aspect was a sextile to Venus and if it were to square Jupiter as its next aspect then the matter would stand a good chance of being effected. However the Moon's next aspect is to the Sun at 11 degrees.

So the health outlook does not look to bad for the coming year, though your environment doesn't look like it's conducive to a good recovery, so things might not run as smoothily as they should. I don't see any major problems though.

On romance, I don't see something coming about in the next 12 months. The eighth can indicate that you can't see, or be seen easily, so again your environment may make it difficult for you to get the opportunities necessary to start a new relationship. Given the underlying health situation this may well be possible once the period has ended.

think you are spot on about this, because of suffering health problems and anxiety / depression I am prevented from those opportunities, that is a great way of putting it. It just doesn't come together.

I think it's also interesting what the chart came up with about environment. I often don't get personal family support with my health problems. Will have to think about that and work on that!

thanks for the reading, it was a really interesting experience and think this is completely right for me in the next year. Thanks for my first Horary reading experience :)

Minderwiz

Reading for Pacific Waters

Hello Minderwiz,

I couldn't resist posting my question here in your thread, after seeing that its getting activity again after your vacation. Hope you had a good vacation..!

As regards my question... Well the situation is as follows.....

There is a certain vacancy at my workplace currently. The vacancy is for a post (Research Officer) for which I have the respective experience and the qualifications. I was due for this two years ago too, but certain clauses inserted into the advert prevented me from applying for the said post. Now that the post lies vacant again, can I expect to be selected for this post. Or will the same cycle be repeated again, where by inserting of certain clauses would prevent me from applying again??

Also, just some additional info: There are chances of a routine assessment and promotion for me within the same cadre as I am in, in the coming year too, but this would get me nowhere in terms of professional progress. I am therefore more interested in the vacant position as compared to this assessment and routine promotions. And hence my question above!

If you have any queries regarding my question, please let me know.

Thank you in advance :)

The chart I cast for this question has Aquarius rising, meaning that you are signified by Saturn. Saturn is placed in Scorpio where it is Peregrine and in the eighth House, a bad position. So to start off with you are looking quite weak in relation to this job opportunity. Traditionally, Peregrine implies the need for help or support. That might come from someone who can provide you with the necessary information about the job/person description or coach you for the interview.

The job is signified by Jupiter, ruler of the tenth house (MC in Sagittarius). Jupiter is in Cancer, where it is in exaltation - the job is good but is placed in the sixth house, another 'out of sight' house.

Jupiter at 20 degrees Cancer is not making any aspect to Saturn at 12 degrees Scorpio, they are in a separated trine. So we need some other indication of success, if you are to get the job.

The next thing to check is the Moon. The Moon's last major aspect is a an opposition to Saturn (Moon at 16 degrees Taurus). This probably signifies your previous attempt at the job, which ended in rejection. If the Moon's next aspect were to be to Jupiter, then that could well indicate that a second attempt would be successful. Indeed the Moon is applying to a sextile with Jupiter but before that can perfect the Moon will oppose Mercury in Scorpio. So the Moon does not indicate you being successful either, nor is there any indication of Translation of Light by another planet. Mercury happens to rule the IC, so the 'prohibition' might come for family or domestic reasons, or if the job involved moving home, then that too might be the problem. From the account of the situation, I would not think that the latter issue would be relevant but a domestic or family reason may be.

From this I would conclude that, in terms of this job, your chances have passed and I don't think a second application would be successful - though I would urge you strongly to have a go, I don't claim any special insight here.

On the issue of routine assessments - the key thing that you need to discover is why you did not get the job last time, and indeed if I'm right, then some feedback on any further failure (and I do hope I'm wrong). Don't be fobbed off with brief statements. You need to know whether you matched up to the person specification and if so why you were prevented from applying. That will help you pursue relevant professional or staff training programs so that you increase your chances of promotion. That I think is where a mentor or helpful superior at work could improve your chances by directing you to the right program. If this does not work then you have to consider a move to a different employer.

I have great sympathy here, as I went through almost an identical situation some 15 years ago. And I really do wish the reading had offered more inspiration. :(

Attachments

• Pacific Waters.jpg
    Pacific Waters.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 65