New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Morni83

Druid Carft - 7 of Wands missing

Hi, I bought a new Druid Craft deck and opened after 1 year and it had 7 of Wands missing.
Also I lost Ciro Marchetti's Reverie Lenormand's 1,2,3 cards (Rider, Clover, Ship), if anyone has them to sell or exchange?

Thanks

Michellehihi

Hi, I bought a new Druid Craft deck and opened after 1 year and it had 7 of Wands missing.
Also I lost Ciro Marchetti's Reverie Lenormand's 1,2,3 cards (Rider, Clover, Ship), if anyone has them to sell or exchange?

Thanks

I have an extra reverie lenormand, but I am in Canada; it would cost you a lot in shipping, is it worth it? Or should you simply buy another one?

blackroseivy

I have a 1JJ Swiss that is missing its Fool. I do have another that is complete but am stymied as to what to do with the Foolless copy!

FLizarraga

My Tarot of the Cat People is missing its Nine of Wands --it seems to have vanished into thin air. Anyone?

ThatKidWithTheFace

Hey, y'all, I was told to post here.

The Devil card from my Ms. Cleo power deck got damaged. Does anyone have an extra?

AlpacaMyBags

I have a Voyager Tarot deck (1994 printing if that makes much of a difference) that's missing the Nine of Wands and the Woman of Cups. I'd be willing to try printing and cutting new cards if someone has a high-resolution scan of those two.

FLizarraga

My Tarot of the Cat People is missing its Nine of Wands --it seems to have vanished into thin air. Anyone?

You have a PM.

I now have a 9 of Wands. Thanks, Rodney! :party:

P.S. By the way, going through the thread, I just realized that Barleywine was missing the Druidcraft 9 of Wands shortly before I posted about my Cat People 9 of Wands. Both cards were supplied by rwcarter. How weird is that?

AlpacaMyBags

P.S. By the way, going through the thread, I just realized that Barleywine was missing the Druidcraft 9 of Wands shortly before I posted about my Cat People 9 of Wands. Both cards were supplied by rwcarter. How weird is that?

Hey, and I'm missing a nine of wands, too... there's something that's eating all our nines!

FLizarraga

Hey, and I'm missing a nine of wands, too... there's something that's eating all our nines!

ANOTHER 9 of Wands? Gee, we gotta be vigilant...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk