Bias Water Signs (C/P)

Gemini Rising

So much stuff about Pisces, I might as well vent about my fish troubles here...

I think I've mentioned several times many of my best friends are Pisces, right? Well, they know I'm obsessed with astrology so they ask me about the sign, and their ears perked up when I mentioned psychic abilities. I told them they all have them, they just have to trust their instincts more.

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO PLAY CHESS WITH A PSYCHIC?!?!? They always know your every move...

However, I have a Piscean friend who isn't dreamy in any sense, he's probably the most logic-minded person you could meet. However, couple that with powerful Piscean intuition, and you have quite an amazing mind. I keep trying to get his natal info out of him, but he already gave it to me and the information wasn't saved on my computer. All I know is he has Sag rising with a Moon in Taurus.

Meanwhile, the most annoying thing about intuition is...I don't trust mine! My hunches are often right, by my accursed Libran mind is always debating...was that really a psychic hunch, or am I just being stupid? Should I follow it, or should I just ignore it...

To all those out there who find Libran indecisiveness frustrating: You know nothing about how painful it is to actually BE a Libra!

krysia322

To all those out there who find Libran indecisiveness frustrating: You know nothing about how painful it is to actually BE a Libra!
Awwww. Poor dear. What are you? Channeling Pisces now? ;) LOL...

GoddessArtemis

krysia322 said:
Awwww. Poor dear. What are you? Channeling Pisces now? ;) LOL...
Hey now..what's so painful about being a Pisces? And personally, I'm plenty of decisiveness, when I make up my mind about something that's important to me.

So, there, Aries... ;)

GA

krysia322

LOL!

Not the pain aspect of the statement... but the tone of martyrdom.
LOL.
;)

Voron

krysia322 said:
LOL!

Not the pain aspect of the statement... but the tone of martyrdom.
LOL.
;)

But I thought Virgos were the masters of martyrdom?

(well, technically it's the Virgo-Pisces axis...)

krysia322

Voron said:
But I thought Virgos were the masters of martyrdom?

(well, technically it's the Virgo-Pisces axis...)
I don't know... <frowns, in thought>

Well, Virgo might claim the "Victim" Card, but Pisces is the Martyr of the Zodiac, IMO.

Celebrity Case In Point: Kurt Cobain.

ETA: Then again (wow, now I'm channeling Libra, LOL)...
Jesus Christ would be a Celebrity Case In Point for Virgo as the Martyr, as I remember reading several articles several years ago stating that when Jesus Christ was born, it wasn't a star that shone brightly, but in fact several planets in perfect alignment (or something like that). When astromers traced all this info, they found out that it was X-alignment (can't remember what) that only occurred every X-big long time years (can't remember that either). Which would, if translated/converted into our current day calendar, make Jesus Christ's actual birthday September 15th.

So, it looks like you're right, Voron. :) Virgo and Pisces share the Victim/Martyr Card.

And on another note... Interesting that Jesus, a Virgo, was born to Mary, The Virgin... Hmmm... And wasn't it during the Age of Pisces?

pixiequix

Martyrdom is certainly at home on the Virgo-Pisces axis. Perhaps the difference is that Virgo will give and give and give, without actually giving of themselves. Whereas once Pisces feels comfortable enough they will give you the still beating heart right outta their chest if they think it would cheer you up. :)

GoddessArtemis

pixiequix said:
Whereas once Pisces feels comfortable enough they will give you the still beating heart right outta their chest if they think it would cheer you up. :)
Amen to that. Wish it weren't so, but 'tis so of Pisces. And pixiequix, we share a birthdate. Cool. :)

GA

pixiequix

GoddessArtemis said:
Amen to that. Wish it weren't so, but 'tis so of Pisces. And pixiequix, we share a birthdate. Cool. :)

GA

;) :heart:

Voron

FTR, there's two major hypothetical Jesus charts floating around. One is at 1:21am March 1, 7 BCE (i.e. -6 AD) and one is around Sep 12th - 15th (solar opposition) 7 BCE just after Sunset (23Pisces rising) Both share a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Pisces. The March one has Sun, Moon, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn & Uranus in Pisces, Mercury in Aqu and Mars and Pluto in Virgo opposing. The latter has a Venus/Neptune conjunction in Scorpio (with Mars nearby) in the 8th.