knight of wands rx

obeygravity

Admittedly, Knight of Wands is a card that I don't like - be it upright or reversed. Whenever RX Knight of Wands has shown up in readings, it usually shows someone who's as quick to leave as they are to come in. The Knight of Wands upright is at least usually passionately invested, open to the new adventures that can come with a connection. But Knight of Wands RX makes me think of people who regularly go around bars each weekend to find someone to take home and then forget about within a few days :laugh:

headincloud

Thank you for this! your interpretations, like the others, really fit with the entire spread as she was being cautioned about him as well. I do not know much about him, but if I learn anything I will be sure to post. He sounds like the ultimate sleeze ball, player. Funny thing is he is friends with her gf's husband...who is also a big sleeze ball!

like attracts like!

Elven

Agree with above interpretations.
Just wanted to add the Magician Reversed means the person has No Choice in matters - he is the decision maker and his choices are self serving and can be downright dangerous. He can be very persusive with his guile by tricks of the tounge.
He's looking for a tool to use - meataphorically, he's looking for someone to use. This person does not want to work, so instead scams and gets other people to do the work for them. He always has a 'good idea' but has very little in the way of action to back it up (unless he can get someone else to do it for him)
And that coupled with the KnWRx says that he also lies. He has a sly hand - so he could very easily talk & take advantage of anyone in to parting with their cash.

CaliforniaVirgo

Admittedly, Knight of Wands is a card that I don't like - be it upright or reversed. Whenever RX Knight of Wands has shown up in readings, it usually shows someone who's as quick to leave as they are to come in. The Knight of Wands upright is at least usually passionately invested, open to the new adventures that can come with a connection. But Knight of Wands RX makes me think of people who regularly go around bars each weekend to find someone to take home and then forget about within a few days :laugh:

Thank you for sharing. I definitely have a good understanding about this Knight now! Sounds like a one nigh stand kinda guy!

CaliforniaVirgo

Agree with above interpretations.
Just wanted to add the Magician Reversed means the person has No Choice in matters - he is the decision maker and his choices are self serving and can be downright dangerous. He can be very persusive with his guile by tricks of the tounge.
He's looking for a tool to use - meataphorically, he's looking for someone to use. This person does not want to work, so instead scams and gets other people to do the work for them. He always has a 'good idea' but has very little in the way of action to back it up (unless he can get someone else to do it for him)
And that coupled with the KnWRx says that he also lies. He has a sly hand - so he could very easily talk & take advantage of anyone in to parting with their cash.

Thanks for your input. I agree with your interpretation! I was curious where the taking advantage of people and their money came up? I never considered that form of deception from these two cards

Elven

Thanks for your input. I agree with your interpretation! I was curious where the taking advantage of people and their money came up? I never considered that form of deception from these two cards

In regard to the money aspect, I used it in the context to describe his lack of work ethic and the way he suppliments his lifestyle.
In regard to the MagicianRx; and to broaden that interpretation on the MagicianRx - it could be any resource that he requires from what he has available at the time and what is laid out on the table in front of him, how he considers his options for an easy dollar, and what is in reach he can clutch onto. So not just finance, but those things of value that he can take that are represented by the cup, sword, pentacle & wand on the Magicians table. Which is pretty much anything and everything ;)
In regard to money/resources for the KNoWRx: All flash and no cash (of their own).
:D

CaliforniaVirgo

In regard to the money aspect, I used it in the context to describe his lack of work ethic and the way he suppliments his lifestyle.
In regard to the MagicianRx; and to broaden that interpretation on the MagicianRx - it could be any resource that he requires from what he has available at the time and what is laid out on the table in front of him, how he considers his options for an easy dollar, and what is in reach he can clutch onto. So not just finance, but those things of value that he can take that are represented by the cup, sword, pentacle & wand on the Magicians table. Which is pretty much anything and everything ;)
In regard to money/resources for the KNoWRx: All flash and no cash (of their own).
:D

Okay, that makes sense! Very interesting because what is hidden from her about him was 10 of pents rx. I read this as money issues/stability issues and/or commitment issues.

Elven

Okay, that makes sense! Very interesting because what is hidden from her about him was 10 of pents rx. I read this as money issues/stability issues and/or commitment issues.

Very well could be with that card (10PRx) and furthermore it could be her house or property or something in it. (if she owns her own home I'd be thinking *run*)
ETA - sorry just to add I got the words: Insurance & money. Does that make any sense?

CaliforniaVirgo

Very well could be with that card (10PRx) and furthermore it could be her house or property or something in it. (if she owns her own home I'd be thinking *run*)
ETA - sorry just to add I got the words: Insurance & money. Does that make any sense?

Oh wow, very interesting. She only rents a tiny basement suite. She is a nurse so makes decent money by by no means rich as she has debts to pay down. He works in the night life scene...bouncer, etc.

Do you think he would be the type to just want to move in asap and "use" her that way?