Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Ladyhawke

I have an 8 of Pentacles from Ellen Cannon Reed's Witches Tarot, if anyone needs it. It's the version that has a black border around the card, with the card title at the bottom in white. I have the other version of the deck, the non-bordered one, and that 8 of Pentacles blew away one day. So I wrote to Llewellyn asking about a replacement, and they sent me one of each.

fyreflye

"Waking the Wild Spirit" Nine of Fire

My copy of the deck came with this extra card. Did yours come without one?

wytchwood

I just got the Haindl in a trade but the Sun card is missing. If anyone has a spare, I would be very grateful for it.

A top tip for Voyager fans: James Wanless is extremely kind when it comes to missing cards, so if you have a Voyager card missing, just drop his a line and he will send you one. What a nice guy.

Zoe

Rachel Nguyen

Pamela C Fool

I know this is a huge shot in the dark, but I am looking to find a Fool card from any of the mud patterned early Rider Waite decks. I will pay for this one, as it is a vintage card. I bought a copy of the deck on ebay a couple of years ago and it was missing it's Fool.

PM me if you have one... and tell me what you want for it!

Thanks,
Rachel

jackdaw*

I have a Thomson-Leng without a Great Priestess card or a poem card. Anyone have an incomplete deck perhaps they'd be willing to sell me?

atomicgypsy

greenwood missing 6 of cups... anyone have a scan of it?

i bought a greenwood at a used bookstore, and in my excitement in scanning through it, i failed to see it was missing the 6 of cups!!! i doubt anyone has an extra of the card itself, but a high-res scan of the card (so i can replace it for my own use) would be pretty great. :)

soooooooooo close. :(

Little Hare

ISO Aquarian cards

am ISO the Ace of swords and Three of Swords from the Aquarian tarot deck

:heart:

EDIT: the card backs are the blue and white ones with swirls and wavey lines :D

Sulis

I have an extra 8 of Swords for a Weiser Thoth deck (the one with the plain grey borders without patterns).

Little Hare

Victorian Romantic Page of cups HELP!

:( i just want to cry i was shuffling my Victorian romantic and a card flew out on the floor and before i even checked where it went i rolled my chair over it (it has wheels on the bottom), so now the card has some creases and dents i'm not going to be able to get out

ITs the PAGE of CUPS- has anyone got a spare? i know its along shot

:heart:

jackdaw*

Peace_Pixie, PM Karen. I'm sure she'll be happy to help.