Collected fragments of Tarot History

crystal cove

Thanks for posting this, Namadev. I've spent several happy hours reading! :)

jmd

Of all the tid-bits of information available in either books of the internet, this remains, in my view, the most wonderful five (long) pages of essential detail.

Michael Hurst has there provided what should be but stepping stones in making further investigations in areas we are still to discover numerous important finds, and provides a kind of framework for exegesis of the first kind...

Thankyou both Michael (for providing and maintaining such a site) and Alain for bringing it to our renewed attention :)

Moonbow

Thankyou so much

The information here will take some time to go through so its in my favourite's. I'm at the very beginning of researcing Tarot history and this is a gem to me.

Moonbow*

mjhurst

Collected Fragments

Thanks to all for the kind words, and especially to Alain, Huck, and Lothar for pointing out the page to many folks, (and for providing new entries and suggested revisions).

Best regards,
Michael

Huck

welcome, Michael

Nice to meet you here at this place, Michael. Perhaps we find opportunity to exchange some thoughts.

jmd

A belated welcome, Michael...

Glad to possibly have any of your reflections and additions to any existing or new threads of interest.

mjhurst

jmd said:
A belated welcome, Michael...

Glad to possibly have any of your reflections and additions to any existing or new threads of interest.

Thanks. I'll see if I can offer an alternative perspective on something or other -- LOL -- that being the only kind of perspective I've got.

Best regards,
Michael