New Froud Oracle!!!!

Chronata

Mine is on the way. I can't wait!

I have been neglecting my poor faeries, but they know I go through this every winter.
When Spring is in the air, the fae return in full force.

BodhiSeed

You guys are such enablers!})
I see where my birthday $ will be going...

pickled pixie

Mine is on its way!!!! *does little snoopy dance* yippee!!! :D

Naneki

I received mine a few days ago; and I'm now reading the book!!! I love, love, love them! What a great year this is becoming for decks tarot and otherwise!

=)

inanna_tarot

Naneki said:
I received mine a few days ago; and I'm now reading the book!!! I love, love, love them! What a great year this is becoming for decks tarot and otherwise!

=)
my bank balance is already groaning at the thought of all the must have decks coming out this year!

Aerin

Right, so no-one has said anything so I guess it is my deck that is faulty.

Half the cards are warped one way, half the other way, the inner box is a bit torn and so is the outer box.

I will return them to amazon and hope the next set is better, because I could not keep it like this. The warp is huuuuuge.

faunabay

Aerin said:
Right, so no-one has said anything so I guess it is my deck that is faulty.

Half the cards are warped one way, half the other way, the inner box is a bit torn and so is the outer box.

I will return them to amazon and hope the next set is better, because I could not keep it like this. The warp is huuuuuge.
Mine was warped too. I thought it was going to be a huge problem but when I shuffled them a couple of times it straightened out. So I don't notice it at all now! You might want to try shuffling and see if it helps.

Aerin

Oh, OK, thanks for that. I will return this set anyway since the boxes are torn, it looks as if someone has had them out to look at (inner box torn by the well for cards, outer is torn by the flap). The set wasn't shrinkwrapped or anything.

cardlady22

*squeal* My Froud Faerie sets are here!
My Heart of Faerie is not shrink-wrapped, but the original Faeries' Oracle is.

The first, Faeries' Oracle, had no shrinkwrap on the deck itself & sections of the cards were turned top-to-bottom.

Heart of Faerie were all turned the same way, so I'm assuming my copy had a previous look-through. All cards are present with only a slight warp so I'll be fine.

*enough with the mundane/technicality stuff*
Let's see what they do . . .

lark

Aerin mine came exactly like yours... inner card tray ripped and cards kind of divided in two piles and both warped in the opposite directions..held together with a tan paper band.
I have shuffled them a bit and they are straightening out.