Rana George's Astrological Spread with Lenormand

MissNine

Reading with Rana George's Astrological Spread

Has anyone done a spread with the 12 houses of the Zodiac, with 3 Lenormand cards to each house?

Rana George has a chapter of her book explaining it, so this might be review for study group. If anyone know how to read these spreads, i would like help with my spread. I'll put out cards later.

Do you read the cards only with houses, or do the cards get aspected by nearby cards in adjacent houses? I only know the basics of astrology, but don't you read certain houses together? Like the cadency houses or houses 1 and 7 for yourself and your partner, and house 5 for love?

It's really complicated!

I appreciate pointers :)

Ica'rus

I have never heard of this but I am a budding astrologist (ok that's a reach lol. I do have an interest in astrology but I can barely keep it all straight ;) If you attempt it, could you please post your results? I'd love to see what happens.

1Eleven

Astrological Spread with Lenormand

I haven't done this with Lenormand but have with Tarot a while back. I believe Robert Place had a similar spread.

For Lenormand, I would use 3 cards per house. To start, I would look at each house in isolation and then the houses that cover a similar topic together like Rana mentions. Have fun

MissNine

I have never heard of this but I am a budding astrologist (ok that's a reach lol. I do have an interest in astrology but I can barely keep it all straight ;) If you attempt it, could you please post your results? I'd love to see what happens.

Yes, of course I'll be happy to post on here.
Glad to see I'm not the only one learning the astrology puzzle!

MissNine

I haven't done this with Lenormand but have with Tarot a while back. I believe Robert Place had a similar spread.

For Lenormand, I would use 3 cards per house. To start, I would look at each house in isolation and then the houses that cover a similar topic together like Rana mentions. Have fun

Hi 1Eleven!
I will definitely do that. Starting only with houses in isolation sounds safer than looking at it all at once. How did your tarot astrology spread turn out?

I get so confused with the different aspects of each house. Like house 7 could be the partner, or co workers or open enemies. So confusing to know what I'm looking at!

By the way, my friend finds out the gender of her baby tomorrow so I'll post as soon as I get the news from her. ;-)

1Eleven

Hi 1Eleven!

I will definitely do that. Starting only with houses in isolation sounds safer than looking at it all at once. How did your tarot astrology spread turn out?

By the way, my friend finds out the gender of her baby tomorrow so I'll post as soon as I get the news from her. ;-)

Great news about the baby. Care to share your prediction?

Honestly, I don't recall the reading as it was probably 3-4 years ago.

You motivated me to take another look at the R. Place version of that spread. He also suggests to lay another 3 cards on top of any areas of concern for advice. With Lenormand, you could probably do this with another deck. He suggests this for Tarot, if needed, but you have a little more room to look within the same deck with 78 cards.

With that said, my preference would still be to simply ask a question about the area of concern and do a separate reading.

1Eleven

Astrological Spread with Lenormand

Oh, and I'm thinking it's a Girl!

Cacia

Miss Nine

Your thread will be move to the "Lenormand Rana George study group" so you can continue your discussion and sharing information as well with others more in depth. If, you need further help please feel free to contact me.

Many thanks and blessings

Cacia

Lenormand Moderator

MissNine

My Astrology Reading With Lenormand

Thank you, Cacia.
Below is my astrological spread reading with Lenormand.
*Please note that I'm using the material as provided in Rana George's book, the Essential Lenormand. Please post responses using Rana's interpretations of the cards or the French system, as this thread and spread analysis is a part of the Rana George study group. Thank you.*​

HOUSE 1:Tower - Whip - Ring
HOUSE 2: Dog - Clouds - Scythe
HOUSE 3: Sun - Rider - Ship
HOUSE 4: Mountain - Lily - Mice
HOUSE 5: Clover - Book - House
HOUSE 6: Fox - Garden - Letter
HOUSE 7: Birds - Bear - Lady
HOUSE 8: Heart - Tree - Child
HOUSE 9: Paths - Moon- Man
HOUSE 10: Cross- Coffin - Bouquet
HOUSE 11: Anchor - Fish - Stork
HOUSE 12: Snake - Stars - Key

**My Interpretations**

House 1: Longstanding conflict reaches a conclusion.
House 2: Inability to find financial security and balance causes irrational decisions.
House 3: Happy news from far away or about a trip.
House 4: Long blocks/delays are draining or finally worn down.
House 5: As yet unknown opportunity/2nd chance brings security.
House 6: Meetings with attorney with regard to formal notice of a claim. (this is in regard to a claim against my employer.
House 7: Conversations or being involved with someone build my stability. (romantically)
House 8: Love life experiences a karmic rebirth.
House 9: A decision to take a job with a creative man or A new path in my career depends on the decision of a male boss.
House 10: Ending of a painful stage of my career leads to a new, happy chapter. (reflects to Houses 1 and 12)
House 11: Stagnant social life expands and improves.
House 12: Situation or person I'm at odds with works out in a positive way. Or, Shedding of an old skin and moving to a new, better karmic path through my will power.