Justice and 8 pentacles..hidden assests?

Ethereal

Question was: what are possibilities X had hidden
assets from.Y?
Justice and 8 pentacles. rest of larger spread air cards .
All upright. the EDs clash..air..earth. look like justice
fair balanced just..all his money from hard work..there on up
and up. but EDs clash. not sure. which would indicate things
hidden..
Also..knight of swords fell..jumped 2x out deck
then fell out again in front of justice. ks can be harsh
and not much scruples deliberately calculating.
Need help guys..puzzled here

PeonyInLove

Mmm cld represent that someone worked diligently (8 of pentacles) to keep any imbalance or injustice (justice) unnoticed? Or perhaps the other way around lol that someone made sure that everything was fair (justice) by dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's (8 of Pents)... Sorry not much help :(

Luminosa

Well, all I can say about Justice is that I asked tarot if someone was being honest with me and I got Justice, later on I found out that she was talking behind my back. So no wonder that Justice could signify something hidden, since it pairs with the Moon card 8/18.

LeFou

Is this a court case? Sometimes Justice is a bit literal.

Ethereal

Le fou : its not in court..but attorneys are involved. looking back
on spread as a whole this knight of swords fell jumped then fell
directly in front of justice..i don't get. These last three cards with 8 pents
has me confused. 8 p i see as all had work he did to earn the money

Luminosa : wow interesting! New spin on justice. yes moon is 18.
Making me wonder...
Peony in love: yep..this is what is confusing me too
thanks all!

Laurelle

Justice can sometimes be blindfolded. What deck are you using?

The guy in the 8 of Pentacles is busy doing something with money and the Knight of Swords is my least favorite knight. He can be a little ruthless and cunning. He's the type that would hide money.

So, I'm thinking, "yes" money is being hidden.

Laurelle

Justice can be about finding things out, research and so can the Knight of Swords. The knight that wants to know EVERYTHING.

These two combinations could be urging the querent to research a little on their own and try to find the truth.

Nymshi

Justice can sometimes be blindfolded. What deck are you using?

The guy in the 8 of Pentacles is busy doing something with money and the Knight of Swords is my least favorite knight. He can be a little ruthless and cunning. He's the type that would hide money.

So, I'm thinking, "yes" money is being hidden.

How is the Knight of Swords the type to hide money? Not saying he isn't ruthless or cunning, and probably more than just a little, but he's also quite direct and blunt. Not really the sort I'd see as hiding anything.

Laurelle

How is the Knight of Swords the type to hide money? Not saying he isn't ruthless or cunning, and probably more than just a little, but he's also quite direct and blunt. Not really the sort I'd see as hiding anything.

I've done readings before like this where I had the Knight of Swords indicate that someone was acting ruthlessly and hiding the truth.

But I think that anyone who is ruthless and cunning might be inclined to hide money. What is your take on the Knight of Swords in this instance?

Nymshi

I've done readings before like this where I had the Knight of Swords indicate that someone was acting ruthlessly and hiding the truth.

But I think that anyone who is ruthless and cunning might be inclined to hide money. What is your take on the Knight of Swords in this instance?

Still trying to figure it out, actually. I don't think your take is wrong either, and he's certainly capable of being a liar. But hiding money? Is he tactful and subtle enough for that? That's what I was questioning. If there's a way he could just boldly stride on in and take it, or if it was ambiguous enough who it belonged to, then yeah. He'd use his wit to convince everyone, especially the victim, that it was his to begin with. Law is the perfect battleground for this sort of tactic.

I also don't know why, but Justice here keeps reminding me of the Judgment of Solomon. If that's true, the the Knight might very well be an analog for the jealous mother demanding a child that is not hers, but that she has convinced herself she has a right to.

Either way, I can't shake the feeling the Knight is attacking Justice or putting pressure on her. It just makes no sense to me because the question is about hidden assets, when what I'm seeing has more to do with taking what isn't yours. Probably just missing the forest for the trees.

It's why I haven't replied till now and I'm sorry that I'm all over the place.