Negative Traits of the Queen of Pents - HELP appreciated.

MissNine

You mean a perfectionist?

I mean in the sense of wanting things in their own particular way. But not particularly a perfectionist. I know that might sound like the same thing so let me give an example from my own life, since I'm an earth sign and Queen of Pentacles is my significator.

I have my friend put the dishes away for me and she puts the forks where my knives go. Later, after she's gone, I put the utensils in the place they are supposed to be...as I want them to be.

So, it's not a perfection thing, but more I like things my own way. No offense to my friends and by no means that they did anything "wrong". Maybe it's more an OCD thing, but it's just that I like things to be "just so". :) and I find that other earth signs I know do the same.

Nalini

MissNine

I mean in the sense of wanting things in their own particular way. But not particularly a perfectionist. I know that might sound like the same thing so let me give an example from my own life, since I'm an earth sign and Queen of Pentacles is my significator.

I have my friend put the dishes away for me and she puts the forks where my knives go. Later, after she's gone, I put the utensils in the place they are supposed to be...as I want them to be.

So, it's not a perfection thing, but more I like things my own way. No offense to my friends and by no means that they did anything "wrong". Maybe it's more an OCD thing, but it's just that I like things to be "just so". :) and I find that other earth signs I know do the same.

MissNine,

Thanks for taking time to explain that with a real life example. It was very helpful indeed because otherwise wouldn't have really understood the difference. :)

MissNine

MissNine,

Thanks for taking time to explain that with a real life example. It was very helpful indeed because otherwise wouldn't have really understood the difference. :)

You're welcome. Trust me, my friends know I'm not a perfectionist but boy are things top notch if my friend who is a Taurus and I plan something. Super thorough and exactly how we want it. Sometimes it a great trait. Sometimes, not so much!

Nalini

MissNine

You're welcome. Trust me, my friends know I'm not a perfectionist but boy are things top notch if my friend who is a Taurus and I plan something. Super thorough and exactly how we want it. Sometimes it a great trait. Sometimes, not so much!

That tells me a bit more about the QoP. :)

Nalini

lightsofblue

Queen of Pentacles likes to feel like they're in control, and this is where his/her focused effort will be. So they can have issues with their control, or anything they believe will be a threat to it.

Encountering the wills or viewpoints of others can be an issue, as well as struggles in security (money, relationships, partners, etc...) and issues with reputation (how they believe others are viewing them).

lightsofblue,

Thanks for the added views. This has been a very helpful thread. :)