Queen of Pentacles as advice?

mardoufox

I did a 5 card spread (Past, Present, Hidden, Advice, Outcome) asking how a certain work situation will turn out this month. I was able to pull clear interpretations from all the cards, except one....advice. This always seems to be the harder one for me, at least until maybe a few days or a week later where it becomes more apparent to me..you know that "aha!" moment with tarot?
So anyway, the Queen of Pentacles sat in the Advice position here and I was wondering what others generally take as advice from the Queen of Pents?

In this particular situation, I read it as keep focusing on what you're working at now...be practical in that sense, cause that's all you can do at present.

Thoughts?
:)

HallowedNight

I've been getting the Queen of Pents in a lot if my spreads lately and have gotten to know her pretty well... For advice, I'd say she's probably reminding you that being nice and loving isn't a bad thing. Be open and balanced and ready to help others, and focus on keeping yourself happy. Feel loved, because you are loved. Be diligent and hard-working, but remember that you deserve to take some time to pamper yourself.

That's just what I would say! I hope this helps a little~

PAMUYA

Be organised, have things in their place, cleaned up and ready to go.

Intotouch

I would agree with what you said here. Be practical, calm, supportive to those around you and all will work out for the best. This card promises success. Everything will work smoothly if you get into a practical and nurturing mode.

nisaba

Be calm. Be grounded. And above all, no matter what your situation is, be realistic.

Metafizzypop

Stay professional and businesslike, emotionally detached and cool. The Queen of Pents is AKA the Queen of Coins. Coins as in money.