Bits of 16 card spread for couple.

Adde

I did this huge 16 cards spread called the Couple, about me and a man. We have a child together, but a rough past. Now, the cards are placed on 2 columns, 2 in a row, and while they are generally good and show some chances, there are still a few combinations that I struggle to understand.

For the part "What does he want from me?" 10 of Pentacles and 10 of Swords. So, he wants a family, only to stab me from behind? I've already been very hurt by this man and I do fear he is capable of being mean/ treacherous/ etc. This is a combination I really fail to understand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"How to solve the couple's problem?" The Knight of Pentacles and the Moon. How can the Moon be a helper? Astrologically it is the Moon in Scorpio, which is an aspect that gives me great insight and intuition. We are both Scorpios in fact. Also, I often think about him that he is not in his own mind. :D

And last one, The Outcome. Ace of Cups and 4 of Pentacles. The Ace of Cups is lovely of course, but I tend to dislike the 4 of Pents for obvious reasons. Do they combine well, one after another? I know I am obsessing :(

I am very subjective when it comes to reading for myself, I need a little help. :)

JoyousGirl

I've got a few comments. Take them with a grain of salt.

What does he want? For you to serve all his household needs and take all his shit (the guy's face down with 10 swords in his back and appears to be saying "that's okay" by making the okay symbol with his hand).

How to solve the problem? This seems to be saying deceive yourselves, pretend it's all okay. (Or stop deceiving yourselves - the moon represents Pisces, and perhaps you're kind of enemies now after too much water under the bridge. Neither of you will let up and move on down the path into the unknown distance though.)

Ace of cups and 4 Pents, well I don't think either of you will give up because you're each others' property type thing. Miserable most of the time or not.

Adde

I've got a few comments. Take them with a grain of salt.

What does he want? For you to serve all his household needs and take all his shit (the guy's face down with 10 swords in his back and appears to be saying "that's okay" by making the okay symbol with his hand).

How to solve the problem? This seems to be saying deceive yourselves, pretend it's all okay. (Or stop deceiving yourselves - the moon represents Pisces, and perhaps you're kind of enemies now after too much water under the bridge. Neither of you will let up and move on down the path into the unknown distance though.)

Ace of cups and 4 Pents, well I don't think either of you will give up because you're each others' property type thing. Miserable most of the time or not.

WOW You're on to something and opened my eyes actually. In previous spreads I remember seeing that he was "high maintenance" and wanted me to submit to his every need, and not even then he would be satisfied. So, your interpretation of the 10 Pents + 10 Swords kinda backs this up. One more thing. I have never ever noticed the OK symbol he's making, but there it is :)) Funny.

Yes, I'm afraid none of us is capable to give up right now... "my way or no way" type, it's very probable that each will cling to oneself desires, instead of the couple's, hence the Ace of Cups followed by 4 of Pentacles. Sad but true.

Thanks!

Thirteen

Moderator Note: Your Interpretations?

Greetings, Adde,

UTC rules are that you must give your interpretation of all the cards you name before anyone else can offer you their help. I fear JoyousGirl already jumped the gun, but if you want more posts, you'll have to give us your thoughts first. For more on UTC's current guidelines, see here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204174

We know you're stuck, that's why you're asking for help, but your thoughts on the cards often helps others to find the right meaning for you.

You covered the 10 Pents/Swords and Moon, but you still have to give us your thoughts on what the Knight/Pent, Ace/Cups and the 4/Pentacles mean. Could you give us a sentence or two on what you think they might mean given their positions in the spread?

Posters, please hold off until Adde offers her thoughts.
Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards