The Moon Deck: an intuitive oracle set

tarotluv

I want this deck SO bad but the funding goal is insanely high. Not sure if I'll back it because the chances are slim of them hitting $48k.

AJ

I've learned over the years, a 44 card oracle is just too small to be of any long term reading use.

zannamarie

I want this deck SO bad but the funding goal is insanely high. Not sure if I'll back it because the chances are slim of them hitting $48k.
According to what I just read, the goal is $28K and they are using the flexible funding option so I don't think they have to hit the goal in order to move forward.

aquestionmark

Here's some clarification from their campaign updates...

We've heard a question recently from the community about our large goal and whether or not there is a risk in backing us. I totally understand the concern about losing money on one of these campaigns - I've definitely been burned by some hippies on Kickstarter ;)
Please know that we are 100% guaranteeing that you will get a deck if you pre-order - it's just the timing that's variable. We put a disclaimer on the story page, but I know it's a lot to read through. You will likely have your deck in the spring, but there is a chance it will be delayed up to a year if we don't get enough pre-orders via this Indiegogo campaign + our wholesale orders (which are already coming in through separate channels).
We set a grand synchronistic goal that would make this business sustainable because we believe in clearly stating our intentions. In fact, we believe in this philosophy so strongly that we just created a product based around our faith in the power of manifestation :).
We are producing The Moon Deck. We will find the money we need. We welcome abundance and success.

I hope this clears things up for anyone who had questions

tarotluv

I've been corresponding with the creators for the last couple of days and appreciate that they reduced their goal from $48k to $28k. I'm feeling more confident that the deck will be produced so I'm going to back it. It's just too gorgeous to resist.

Madrigal

Yesterday, with only 8 days left, they were at 60%. I hope they make it but I'm still hesitant to back it as I'm not keen on waiting up to year for a deck. Fingers crossed for them.

G6

Nice vid. They look close to reaching their goal with 17 days left. Only a few more decks to pre-order at this point.

Penthasilia

Sigh- I should NEVER click on these things....

Pre-ordered. Because it is stunning, and I love the idea that each card has a suggestion for yoga/ritual/self-care associated with it (especially the self-care piece).

It is a great way to make sure that is getting put into the day- so even with only a few cards, I can see this being a great "card a day" deck, simply to ensure that the self care piece is in place.

And I do love the yoga piece- I am excited to try it out.

Beautiful deck, with custom box, and book- I actually don't think the price tag is too bad on that.