What is your favorite tarot deck??

Cocobird55

Victorian Romantic
Distant Past
Fountain

Spiffo

While I adore my Thoth, Nefertari, Rosetta and Dali my favourite deck (since the original large Majors, then the Nox et Lux edition) is the Tabula Mundi.

Artemis8

Fav Deck...

My favorite deck is the Darkana Tarot. Not for the black and white scribbles art, but for the "gung ho, tough love, brace up and cope with it" text. The author put his heart in it.

That's my daily use one. It's the king of self improvement decks.☺

Брианна

My overall favorite is The Halloween Tarot because of how cute it is, and it's easy for me to use as a beginner (I plan on using it allllll year).
Besides the Halloween Tarot, I only own the classic Rider-Waite deck.

But my other favorites that I really want are:
- The Everyday Witch Tarot
- The Tarot of Prague (I used to live in Prague, so I wish I could get this one :()
- Monstarot (I hope they come out with another edition, I wasn't able to get the first)
- Llewellyn's Classic Tarot

Autumnaleqinox

I'm fairly new so this could change, but I love my prismavisions deck. The artwork is so beautiful, and I always get really good and clear readings with it! I also really like the Personal Space deck as well, it's kind of a cloudy rainy day deck for me if that makes any sense.

Galahad

Thanks for sharing guys! I'm still a beginner, and these posts are giving me ideas for future deck purchases. :)

Anyway, current favorite deck is Aquarian Tarot (older printing; plain blue backs). It was my first tarot deck, so I'm probably biased. What I'd really like is an Aquarian Tarot with the ouroboros backs...so pretty!

Second favorite is Albano-Waite (original printing).

Third would be this one, since I currently only have three decks; RWS in Cyrillic:

https://picclick.com/New-78-Tarot-Cards-Deck-Rider-Waite-222408710828.html

The Cyrillic makes the cards seem more ancient, mysterious, or something...

Arcturas

Personally right now I am drawn to nicoletta ceccoli tarot and Shadowscapes tarot. But I would say that the Medievel Scapini and the Thoth deck will always feel like home.

nisaba

I love all my decks - I couldn't give any of 'em up.

But Granny Jones nurtures my soul.

foolMoon

CARY-YALE VISCONTI TAROCCHI DECK

These days my favorite deck is the CARY-YALE VISCONTI TAROCCHI DECK.

This is a giant size deck, which is even larger than my Giant RWS deck, hence struggle to shuffle, but the images on each cards give authentic medieval atmosphere.

The images seem direct scan from the original paintings, and they have that genuine vintage look and feel - great for concentration and imagination during the readings.