"Guy" Decks?

Barleywine

I had no idea tarot decks can be perceived as feminine or masculine as a whole. This new concept is worthy of research. I going to look deeper into this. I going to say the Haindl Tarot, not because I get a masculine feel, but because is the one on my desk right now, and the creator is a man, Hermann Haindl.
1d64acd64abb8dd71e6369596e0dd912.jpg

I have the Haindl and it's certainly sober enough to work for this purpose, but it's a bit too "brown" for my personal taste so I find it hard to read with. I like more colorful liveliness in my decks.

occvltista

I have the Haindl and it's certainly sober enough to work for this purpose, but it's a bit too "brown" for my personal taste so I find it hard to read with. I like more colorful liveliness in my decks.
Yeah lots of browns, I really like the color pallette of this deck. I hope you find what you are looking for. šŸ˜Š

Autumnaleqinox

I really like the Nomad tarot, and I see it as fairly gender neutral. It's dark navy with white drawings, and the minor arcana are just pips, no figures. The majors' artwork is gorgeous, but in a really stark and modern way that I think would work well.

FLizarraga

Another vote for the Book of Kaos.

And yet another for the Thoth --painted by a woman, and conceived by a fairly androgynous bloke, but a product of 'masculine' thought and energies through and through, IMHO.