Life Transitioning

CaliforniaTarot

[size=+5]
LINK: Where I found this spread.
[/size]

[size=+3]What does the Universe want me to know about all the important areas of my life right this very moment? [/size]

[size=+2]
1. Job/Career: 3 Pentacles
Honest praise for a job well done

2. Education: --Wheel OF Fortune
Ups and downs in education.

3. Love-High Priestess
Listen to my intuition if I get a red flag warning about potential partners.

4. Friendships: Sun
Contentment and joy

5. Family: Page Cups

I’ll be getting a message from family or regarding family matters soon.

6. Spirit: 9 Wands
It reminds me of those song lyrics that go “I get knocked down, but I get up again, you’re never gonna keep me down” from the 90’s.

7. Health: 4 Wands
Clean bill of health

8. Creativity: 7 Swords
I'll have creative ideas but be unable to manifest them due to a mental block or in my case writer’s block since I do CREATIVE writing.

[/size]

Chimera Dust

3 Pentacles
You’re probably putting effort into something, and you’re being rewarded for it. Maybe you’re even getting a new opportunity or opportunities. However, you should also take this as an incentive to keep working.

Wheel OF Fortune
I agree this can indicate ups and downs, but they’re ups and downs that are likely to be positive ones in the end if you don’t get discouraged. You may end up being lucky, or you may just have a bout of bad luck that will make you stronger in the end.

High Priestess
You may meet people or wish to enter a new relationship or something like that. Either way, you’ll come up with an idea. However, you should also think about this idea, read between the lines, and think wisely about your choices. It can also be about yourself, not your partners – it can indicate that you need to reflect on what you want from your love life and how it’s been making you feel, and that you need to do so honestly.

Sun
I think this is a very positive time for your friendships, you’re probably feeling very happy to have the friends you have right now and have been having fun with them. Maybe you’ll even make new friends soon, or are developing very promising friendships.

Page Cups
News! I agree that it can mean getting a message, but it may just be new developments and new emotions.

9 Wands
You’ve probably been feeling discouraged and if you’ve been going through any particular problems, things may be looking pretty bleak. But you should just keep going and remember your goals, and try to do the best you can.
(The song you’re thinking of is Tubthumping by Chumbawamba! I’d never thought about it applying to this card, but I agree, it’s so fitting!)

4 Wands
I think this indicates that your health may be well and even that you’ve moved past a problem that plagued you in the recent past (though conversely, I can also see it as indicating that the “first stage” of a problem has been under way). You remember that it’s good to be healthy and that’s something to be happy about, but that you should still take care of your health (for example, by doing regular check-ups just to make sure!).

7 Swords
You may have some very ingenious ideas, or you may face some obstacles in your work that you should still try to move past by using your creativity and cleverness. More literally, it could mean that you may come across a thief, someone trying to steal your ideas or maybe even whatever you use to store your writing, so you should be careful if you can (for example, this may be a good time to try to legally protect your writing against plagiarism). It could just mean technical issues, like your laptop breaking down, so you should back up your writings or keep them in a safe place where they won't be lost or damaged.

CaliforniaTarot

3 Pentacles
You’re probably putting effort into something, and you’re being rewarded for it. Maybe you’re even getting a new opportunity or opportunities. However, you should also take this as an incentive to keep working.

Wheel OF Fortune
I agree this can indicate ups and downs, but they’re ups and downs that are likely to be positive ones in the end if you don’t get discouraged. You may end up being lucky, or you may just have a bout of bad luck that will make you stronger in the end.

High Priestess
You may meet people or wish to enter a new relationship or something like that. Either way, you’ll come up with an idea. However, you should also think about this idea, read between the lines, and think wisely about your choices. It can also be about yourself, not your partners – it can indicate that you need to reflect on what you want from your love life and how it’s been making you feel, and that you need to do so honestly.

Sun
I think this is a very positive time for your friendships, you’re probably feeling very happy to have the friends you have right now and have been having fun with them. Maybe you’ll even make new friends soon, or are developing very promising friendships.

Page Cups
News! I agree that it can mean getting a message, but it may just be new developments and new emotions.

9 Wands
You’ve probably been feeling discouraged and if you’ve been going through any particular problems, things may be looking pretty bleak. But you should just keep going and remember your goals, and try to do the best you can.
(The song you’re thinking of is Tubthumping by Chumbawamba! I’d never thought about it applying to this card, but I agree, it’s so fitting!)

4 Wands
I think this indicates that your health may be well and even that you’ve moved past a problem that plagued you in the recent past (though conversely, I can also see it as indicating that the “first stage” of a problem has been under way). You remember that it’s good to be healthy and that’s something to be happy about, but that you should still take care of your health (for example, by doing regular check-ups just to make sure!).

7 Swords
You may have some very ingenious ideas, or you may face some obstacles in your work that you should still try to move past by using your creativity and cleverness. More literally, it could mean that you may come across a thief, someone trying to steal your ideas or maybe even whatever you use to store your writing, so you should be careful if you can (for example, this may be a good time to try to legally protect your writing against plagiarism). It could just mean technical issues, like your laptop breaking down, so you should back up your writings or keep them in a safe place where they won't be lost or damaged.

Wow thanks for being so detailed. I will respond to each of the descriptions in a little bit! Thanks again :)!!!

CaliforniaTarot

3 Pentacles

Wheel OF Fortune

High Priestess

Sun

Page Cups

9 Wands

4 Wands

7 Swords

I think your 3 of pents description gives me much hope for my love life which is what I've been putting tremendous effort into in hopes of trying to manifest a true love that's mature, stable and communicative and makes me keep working to become better for myself.

I sincerely hope the Wheel indicates GOOD rather than BAD fortune in relation to my love and the 3 of pentacles question.

Maybe the Priestess and Sun read together is better for me to interpret than one on their own. I think I'm trying to make new FRIENDS right now (I actually did say that to my therapist when asked what goals I want to accomplish this month).

For Page Of Cups I wish this page wasn't so vague :p. WHAT NEWS?!?! Ah I wish I knew if it was love, job or college-related etc. type of news so I could better prepare for it in true Taurus thinking ahead fashion :D!

I think the Wheel & 3 Of Pents will hopefully negate any discouragement I've felt by way of 9 of wands . Maybe I should tap into my 90's pop self and listen to that song I was talking about hahahah.

The last 7 of swords one worries me. I don't want people thinking I'm a thief when I'm SO not and conversely I don't want to have to worry someone is stealing from me! Ah! Also, I hope my laptop doesn't break down because it's done that too many times to count and I practically live at the Apple Store now hahah.