Courts Body Language

La Force

Wow! Caridwen is right. There is no Binah in the Ace of Cups.

That's too bad, geez, there should be a Binah, :D Cariden you sure theres no Binah ;)

ravenest

Now ... hang on a minute! I thought there was no Binah ON the Ace of cups ???

There is (or should be Binah IN the Ace of cups.)

The card ( A cups) is showing a host entering the cup. At this stage Binah should have ALREADY BEEN invoked into the cup, as is affirmed in ritual when the host is in the position as shown the card ; " TOUTO ESTI TO SPERMA MOU. HO PATÊR ESTIN HO HUIOS DIA TO PNEUMA HAGION" . (Given 'Holy Spirit' as 3rd trinity principle ; Sophia / Binah. )

Richard

The card ( A cups) is showing a host entering the cup. At this stage Binah should have ALREADY BEEN invoked into the cup, as is affirmed in ritual when the host is in the position as shown the card ; " TOUTO ESTI TO SPERMA MOU. HO PATÊR ESTIN HO HUIOS DIA TO PNEUMA HAGION" . (Given 'Holy Spirit' as 3rd trinity principle ; Sophia / Binah. )
But there is no Binah to be seen in the card. You're saying that in the Gnostic Mass the Holy Spirit is in the Cup at this point in the ritual. I suppose the dove represents the Father, and the Host (Solar Cross) is the Seed or Son? (In Christian symbolism, the Holy Spirit plants the Seed in Mary. Of course, the problem with this view is that the Holy Spirit is the feminine God principle and should be receptive instead of projective.)

caridwen

Are you sure that's a host? It looks similar to a Universal Androgyne:D
http://roohit.com/ed8a6

Richard

It's clear from Waite's The Hidden Church... that the Cup is the Holy Grail. One has to be careful about looking into the Cup. In the Prose Lancelot, when Galahad looked into the Grail, he understood the Mystery of Mysteries, and died not long after, by his own choice. I guess Earth had become too boring. There was nothing left to learn here.

La Force

It's clear from Waite's The Hidden Church... that the Cup is the Holy Grail. One has to be careful about looking into the Cup. In the Prose Lancelot, when Galahad looked into the Grail, he understood the Mystery of Mysteries, and died not long after, by his own choice. I guess Earth had become too boring. There was nothing left to learn here.

And to think, that the Page of Cups and The Queen of Cups are gazing into the Cup. The King and Knight of Cups are not.