Horary Readings Round 6 - Questions

Beebs_94

LOL Minderwinz, i forgot about this thread :(

Here's a little background first...I'm in this messed up situation with T (i don't know where we stand relationship wise, he shut me out of his life for a few months and now he wants me back in which is very confusing) and there are some topics that really need to be discussed that can really affect our relationship. So I guess my question would be what the outlook of this situation is for the next 6 months. Feel free to modify it if helps you out more!

Minderwiz

LOL Minderwinz, i forgot about this thread :(

Here's a little background first...I'm in this messed up situation with T (i don't know where we stand relationship wise, he shut me out of his life for a few months and now he wants me back in which is very confusing) and there are some topics that really need to be discussed that can really affect our relationship. So I guess my question would be what the outlook of this situation is for the next 6 months. Feel free to modify it if helps you out more!

Thanks for the background.

I seems to me your question is really:

Should I renew the relationship with T?

And if that's OK with you I'll read for that question

Minderwiz

Hi, Minderwiz,

could I also ask you a question, please?

Will there be any changes in my love life? I am single and I would like to find a partner. Will this happen any time soon?

Thanks,
love
wind

I would take 'any time soon' to mean in the next 6 months - but if you prefer a different time scale please let me know. The question would therefore be:

Will I enter a relationship in the next 6 months?

Again if you want to repharase or modify the question and/or change the time period please let me know

Maria Tarot

Hi Minderwiz,

are you still taking new questions?

thank you
:)

wind

I would take 'any time soon' to mean in the next 6 months - but if you prefer a different time scale please let me know. The question would therefore be:

Will I enter a relationship in the next 6 months?

Again if you want to repharase or modify the question and/or change the time period please let me know

Yes, great, you phrased the question perfectly.

I appreciate your efforts,
love
wind

xKam

Well now I have three career based questions.

xKam is first on the list - but I'd like to know which period you're going for, 6 months or 12 months. (or even between February and July next year). It seems to me that the thrust of your question is will the recruitment part of your job grown or will it decline (with a reverse effect on your job satisfaction) - or even will you be able to drop the recruitment side of your job over that period.

If I've got that thrust right then please confirm and I'll do the reading.

Hmm... more like what will be the effect of the recruitment side of my job on my job? I hope that makes sense. Because I don't care for the recruitment side and I am worried about whether or not I'll be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied. Did I clarify?

And if you can look at the next 12 months please. :) I hope to stay in this job (unless something better comes along) for the minimum of a year.

TractJM

TractJMYour question seems more focussed on income - 'growth and stability' - so if you're still in a job I'll look at the question more in terms of income flows and effects. If you're applying for or hoping to get a new job, I can look at whether (a) you'll succeed and (b) what the effect will be on your income stream. So can you give a brief update on the situation since your last question at the start of the year.

Did I already ask for this? Apologies if so, my memory sometimes sucks :(

I am still in a job, I am although hopeful of growth and advancement in my life though - so I am hoping to get some insight into my future income flow. However, I will go back and read the last horary I had done as I totally forgot :(

SwordsQueen

If I may join, will I enter a committed romantic relationship within the next 3 mos? Thanks! :heart:

Beebs_94

Thanks for the background.

I seems to me your question is really:

Should I renew the relationship with T?

And if that's OK with you I'll read for that question

Yes thats fine by me!

Minderwiz

Hmm... more like what will be the effect of the recruitment side of my job on my job? I hope that makes sense. Because I don't care for the recruitment side and I am worried about whether or not I'll be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied. Did I clarify?

And if you can look at the next 12 months please. :) I hope to stay in this job (unless something better comes along) for the minimum of a year.
Yes that makes sense to me:

In fact I could use the question as stated above

Will I be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied over the next 12 months?

That keeps it clearly on the recruitment theme.

If that's OK I'll go ahead with the reading and I'll start the preliminary work on that basis