Gustave Dore Bible Tarot

Stormdancer

I'm talking about the fact that Pyro stole and bootlegged our Victorian Romantic Tarot. I just wanted to warn people of the dangers of buying anything from an organisation that are involved in breaking the law. I am not commenting on the Dore tarot because I know nothing about it.
Ah, I see, and you make a good point.

Stormdancer

I am deleting this post due to pressure from Pyro Skin A I.

Catmoon

I've compared the deck I own to the images in the link Cardlady so kindly provided :heart:

In my opinion, I own a pirated copy of this deck.

That's why I pulled it out of my wish list, shame on them!!!!!!

Stormdancer

I am deleting this post due to pressure from Pyro Skin AI

Minotauro

I've compared the deck I own to the images in the link Cardlady so kindly provided :heart:

edited

OMG! that's awefull! Im so glad I asked and cardlady answered! I think I had actually seen this deck before, it just looks familiar s: haha

anjd you had to pay for it AND the shipping of a pirated copy s: hahaha poor you Im sorry.

Minotauro

mmm. Odd. I find this tarot deck deeply sinister and yet I don't find Gustave Dorés illustrations at all sinister

maybe now we know why you felt that way ...

Tibor

Well I will definitely not be ordering this one after all this discussion. I just wonder why they mentioned the name and all the details of their company so openly. Don't they know that Karen is also on the forum. That is a bit odd (to say the least) anyway the good thing is that they did mention it so that anyone buying from them knows what they might be getting. I actually really liked the deck.So is this deck then a copy of another deck? If so which one?

Stormdancer

Stormdancer