Orphalese Tarot Software

gregory

I save the installation files and updates and all the decks I download to a CD, along with the registration number I got from Richard. That way I can reinstall, and while it's never happened (YET) I am sure if there were a problem, Richard would sort it.

purple_scorp

Hi aestus,

regarding the ability to email a reading.....it was a different functionality that the programmer was talking about introducing. Rather than a flat rtf file, I think it was more along the lines of the recipient being able to open the reading and have it display on their computer, the same way that it displayed on your own computer before you created the reading notes. Does that make sense?

Hi December Fairy.

Your registration number is the key to your program. Providing you have written that number down somewhere (and it would have been emailed to you when you registered), you should always be able to download and install the latest software version and reinstall it on any computer.

with love
purple_scorp

December Fairy

Thanks for the information gregory & purple_scorp.

being_chrysalis

I just want to say, I LOVE this program!!!!!!!!!

I have gotten a few new decks in the process - this program really helps me to get a feel for the deck before I get it and I've found a *new* love that way.

Also, I love that I can launch multiple decks to create layered readings that would become simply unmanageable otherwise.

And it's helped with some new directions I'm taking in my tarot reading work - as a therapeutic tool.

So rock on guys! :D

Barbaras Ahajusts

My Orphalise Software

I didn't realise how much the price has gone up! I am so glad I downloaded mine, ages ago! Its worth any amount of money. The people on there are very helpful and I'm excited as Version 7 is about to be released! Just this last year, it seems there has been so many updates!

I think the Jan 31st deadline was changed to allow this new upgrade. I have the Beta test version of 7 and have noticed the speed of downloading and uploading is so much faster! As of today, there are 650 decks you can work with. There are backgrounds to add to your stash, and the card data files are growing like weeds!

I cannot praise this Tarot program enough!

Barbara

gregory

I second, third and fourth this ! (and am off to look at the beta version)

Baroli

I just downloaded and saved to one of my handy dandy "magic stick" jump drives. Very efficient and cool little guys if I do say so myself. I am at work right now, and rather than download to my work Lap, which is connected by dial-up and the download speed alone was a nightmare. I will wait until I get home where I have wi-fi and speed to load up the set up files. From what everyone is saying and the reviews of program, this is exactly what I have been looking for. Very cool!!

Baroli52

Barbaras Ahajusts

Your gonna love it!

I can stay on that thing for hours. Just looking at the decks makes me drool! Plus the fact, if you see a deck ya haveta have, you can order it online and give credit to Aeclectic! Cool, huh?

I guess I have to let go of my Windows 98 and upgrade to Windows 2000 if I am going to get to use the email readings section. I normally just copy and paste a reading into an email, but I do so want to use ALL the goodies with Orphalese! (Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!)

Have fun this evening with it!

Barbara

Baroli

Yes, I can't wait. One of my co-workers suggested I leave it on my Lap and use it to give readings. Hmmm, it's a thought, and I will think about it. BTW i believe if you want to order the CD, I think I read where it is $20.00 USD. I know why do that when you can download for free and I agree, but usually when you buy the CD, the registration is for nada, goose-egg, for free. Since the fee for that is $30.00 USD, you might be saving yourself a little bit.

Just a thought, I am not sure if that is the case, so don't yell at me if you decide to do that and order CD and there is still a fee of 30.-- , not to mention the shipping cost, if there is one.

Baroli52.

Baroli

Orphalese Software

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE this software. Recently did a reading for a friend, and spot-on accurate. It is worth the 30.00 USD to register. :thumbsup: