Empress and Tower as feelings.

Ruledbythemoon

I asked "how will he feel when I tell him I don't want to hear from him until he figures out what his true feelings for me are?" And pulled The Empress, The Tower and Three of Pentacles. I posted a reading about his reaction here with more of the backstory: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=252940

He will feels he's always had to protect my feelings and tip toe around the truth. By me telling him this he will feel completely surprised (it would come as quite a shock for him to have me really set clear boundaries around his communication with me). I've read the three of Pentacles could be him looking up to me or wanting to work together to build something good. I'm not great at reading cards together as a group. How would other people interpret these three together as feelings? Thanks!

Absynthe

Empress can mean a dominating women, especially if he see's himself as a King rather than an Emperor. She's has absolute power, is untouchable. Together with the tower and three of pentacles I see it as him interpreting your actions as my way or the highway kind of thing, an ultimatum that could spell the end of co-operation between you two.

Ruledbythemoon

Thanks for your interpretation Absybthe. I can completely see where you are coming from. This is a completely different way of handling things for me, I have let him have control over the situation for far too long, never wanting to rock the boat or make something into a big deal even if it probably should be and have been a pretty big push-over. I need to stand up for myself and let him know that how he has treated me isn't okay even if it does mean totally ending what connection we have left.