Knight cups + 7 of swords RX+ 5 of swords love readings

Prilica

Hi, I'm so confused...
I did a reading and the part that I really can't figure out and is breaking my head are these three cards, regarding the feelings of one person for me...after a problematic conversation where I felt sad and hurt.

Knight cups + 7 of swords RX+ 5 of swords

They are part of a bigger spread. It's like the knight of cups is looking at the guy of the 5 of swords directly to his eyes!

Could he only be wanting to use seduction to get what he wants? I see the knight of cups as a kind lover, but really the 7 of swords RX is being sneaky or DON'T wanting so since its rx and finally even taking advantage with the 5 of swords.

Or could he want to make peace??? I really need your help... After all if the Knight is kind and manages emotions..and that cup is soothing compared with the swords cards, 7 of swords RX and 5 of swords

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Grizabella

Sometimes the 7 of Swords isn't about deceit. It can just be someone doing some creative thinking as to how to accomplish something in an unconventional way. Especially in reverse, I think this would apply. And with the 5 of Swords, you may be the guy who is winning, not one of the losers, so that one isn't always unpleasant either.

The Knight of Cups is immature. He's older than the childish Page, but he's not fully mature, so you're seeing this coming out of an immature person, so he might not have meant anything hurtful. A teenage, immature lover, whether he's the Cups suit or not, is going to be somewhat clumsy about relationships and may often kind of end up with his foot in his mouth when he doesn't mean what it sounds like when he actually puts his thoughts into words. Even a quite old man could come across like a clumsy teenager, depending on experience and emotional maturity, so it's possible that he didn't express himself well, you know?

Prilica

Sometimes the 7 of Swords isn't about deceit. It can just be someone doing some creative thinking as to how to accomplish something in an unconventional way. Especially in reverse, I think this would apply. And with the 5 of Swords, you may be the guy who is winning, not one of the losers, so that one isn't always unpleasant either.

The Knight of Cups is immature. He's older than the childish Page, but he's not fully mature, so you're seeing this coming out of an immature person, so he might not have meant anything hurtful. A teenage, immature lover, whether he's the Cups suit or not, is going to be somewhat clumsy about relationships and may often kind of end up with his foot in his mouth when he doesn't mean what it sounds like when he actually puts his thoughts into words. Even a quite old man could come across like a clumsy teenager, depending on experience and emotional maturity, so it's possible that he didn't express himself well, you know?

Thank you Grizabella for your reply. Yes... it's posible he didn't mean it.. But I still sense things are not in a good mood for now. Yes those two cards are confusing for me, specially in this situation I don't know really, yes I have been in the winning side with that card, but always very difficult.. with lots of anxiousness involved.
And the 7 of swords-- yes he thinks in a quite not conventional way. So I rather don't think much about it.

Thank you again..