What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

Satori

Well come on over to my party Chronata! Mine are stir crazy, and up to no good! So come play, things are getting a little bit wild!

HearthCricket

The Mystical Lenormand and my new beloved Playing Card Oracle by Ana Cortez. I just love them both! But I am also thinking of pulling out The Spirit of the Wheel deck, or one of my animal decks, due to the coming of spring and more animal activity/sightings coming up.

Satori

Well Cricket, I do have the Australian Animal Tarot in my bedroom. I use it as an oracle, because the elements are off, and the cards are just....sometimes so different than Tarot that I tend to consider more of an oracle. My kids and I sit on my bed and choose a card, talk about the crystal, the animal, the symbols. She uses Reiki symbols on the cards as well, so we have so much to talk about with that one!

autumnsdaughter

I just got my Green Man Tree Oracle in the mail from the U.K. yesterday, and I am totally ensnared by their power. Wow, these are a totally different energy than any other deck I have. Very deep.

Satori

caridwen is fabulous with that deck you know. The Greenman Tree Oracle. I have it as well, and I also love it, but tend to use it again with my kids around looking at the artwork. You know, hidden pictures and how clever all the designs are.

I love all my Oracles, and really ought to have a special shelf devoted to just the Oracle sets I have. Right now there are so many decks in bags, some in boxes, some in a bag in a basket...I did just have the best time in Oracle Readings with the Faeries Oracle....and the bag they live in is So perfect for them. I'm feeling lots of love for my Oracles right now. :)

thorhammer

I'm still getting to know my Wisdom of Avalon from the exchange, and of course the Fae still help me most days :).

The big surprise package of recent days is the Victorian Flower Oracle! I got it from Mariana's trading thread, and I love it! I thought I'd like it, but wasn't expecting to be so pleasantly surprised by the difference of it, by the beautiful backs, the wonderful companion book (why was that a surprise? :D), the lovely feel of the cards. They feel so much nicer than my late VR . . . surely there wouldn't be a difference? But it seems there is :) Anyway, I'm pleased. I love it. Very pertinent and . . . cheeky!

\m/ Kat

BodhiSeed

I just received the Tree Angel Oracle from Overstock yesterday. These cards are beautiful, and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better. Might have to trim off those white borders though... :D

Bodhran

Jewel

thorhammer said:
Froud's Faeries

The sheer power and precision of this deck obliterates everything in its path, including every Tarot deck I own. I don't think any other Oracle will ever take its place.
Yes, what Thorhammer said ... the Froud faeries took over my life about 7 years ago (when I did not even "do" oracles) and well they are unique and have transcended anything I every though an oracle or tarot deck could ever be. They came alive .... what other deck is ever going to top that????

Another oracle I have been using quite a bit is the Animal Dreaming. I love going "walk about" with it!

And Thorhammer, I also love the Victorian Flower Oracle, much more than I thought I would. And the more I work with my Fantastic Menagerie Tarot somehow the better I am also able to work with my VFO!

sharpchick

Right now, it's my newest one. . . the Druid Animal Oracle.

Jewel

Bohdran thanks for the "way of the horse" link. I will be getting that one real soon! Love it, and like you I like horses but am not all that knowledgeable about them, but the messages seem powerful.