Mercury Retrograde in Libra - Monday, Sept. 7, 2009

Pao

thank goodness. I really gota find out where this falls on my chart because I am a mess during this. nobody gets my emails, i feel like arguing with everyone. I have kept it all inside but my thoughts ran wild this whole month. I should get my chart done. maybe i shoyld go order one form Cainer :D

blueviolet

I'm so glad it's turned forward again. But boy did it make a ROUGH turn! My goodness!! Anyone else feel the effects of that turn?

LovelyMissAries

uhm I did Blue! There was sooo much drama for me in September (all useless and petty) and what's funny is the person in the center of it all usually isn't dramatic! I would explain Mercury in R to him but it would fall on deaf ears. PLUS, stuff has been going wrong with my credit cards and computers! UGH! At least I have October to look forward to :)

Indigo Rose

blueviolet said:
I'm so glad it's turned forward again. But boy did it make a ROUGH turn! My goodness!! Anyone else feel the effects of that turn?

Yep. It was an interesting ride. :bugeyed:

AmethystEyes

Indigo Rose said:
Yep. It was an interesting ride. :bugeyed:
Yes, and luckily my cell phone did survive!!! :bugeyed:
And come to think of it one of the broken computers got fixed yesterday too!

Milfoil

Its turned forward again has it? Is that good? Because yesterday was pretty s**ty for me. Lots of stress, shouting and miscommunication from hubby, I lost my temper and gave him a piece of my mind. Then in the afternoon, things had not been organised in time so I had to leave the office to help shovel concrete and dig trenches! Not that I mind doing it but I can't be in two places at once.

Nice to be outdoors though.

Sophie

It's stationary direct until the 14th. That can often be worse than retrograde, because we have to deal with the consequences of all the mix-ups.

Good luck, all ;)

sirenssong

Wow, I have had a hard time during this retrogade.

A place I order from all the time mixed my order up with someone elses, so I had to send it back.
I contacted someone I haven't talked to for a while.
Got into a confrontation with a friend.
Another order of mine did not go through the stores system so they told me to try it again after I had called to find out why I got no order confirmation.
My internet was down for a whole day.
I sent messages to several clients only to find out some of them did not go through and others of them were delayed for weeks.

I am a scorpio and didn't know I would be hit so hard by this.

victoria.star

blueviolet said:
Holy moley! One of the roughest patches of my life. I am not trying to be melodramatic. It was a day-by-day, minute-by-minute roller coaster. So many issues came up, working toward resolution now (I hope) but at one time this past month, I thought I wouldnt have the strength to continue.
I am trying to look at the challenges as lessons and my oh my, do I have a lot to learn! ;)

blueviolet

Yep, it looks like with it being stationary for the moment, we're trying to do storm cleanup. But yeah, all in the end of it, these past few days, it was definitely rough! From technical issues at the worst possible times, to extreme drama with work, with a million things on top of that, to near-death accidents and all kinds of mixups. Very chaotic.
Let's all take a breather and hopefully it'll all get better. :)