What's the Postman Bringing You? - 2010

Altena

Went to the post office today to pick up Servants of the Light that I got from Brigid :D I never expected it to be so stunning. I love it and there was even a beautiful soap added as a surprise gift, thank you so much Brigid :heart:

zan_chan

This is going to sound bratty, but I was just chatting with my mother about how cool my new Navigators of the Mystic Sea is, and she asked if there's a book to go with it and...well...long story short, the postman will be bringing me the Deck/Book Kit in a week or so :D Yay backup!

MysticalMoose

I've just preordered Shadowscapes :) after all this time its ALMOST HERE! :party:

Can't WAIT!!!!! :D

KafkasGhost

Finally united with

Tarot of the Secret Forest (a KEEPER!)
The Hermetic (yup, keeping, too!)
Tarot of the III Millennium (jury is still out on this one)
Haindl (letting this one go)

I'm a thin slicer...

Wendywu

A Rock Art Tarot is coming my way :) All the paintings are canyon or cave art either from pre-history, or by contemporary artists. It sounds interesting and very different.....

WingspreadPhoenix

Pre-ordered Shadowscapes and now eagerly awaiting its arrival :3

emmsma

Got a Cary-Yale Visconti on ebay, for under $20! Yippee!

Debra

Ah HA, that was you! Good going!

JennyNY39

Adrian tarot and tarot of Tree's. I'm excited!

celticnoodle

BeyondtheVeil said:
Yay!! I received the Madame Endora's Fortune Telling Cards today from The Guided Hermit! :D
oh! lovely deck! I have this oracle too. you're going to love it!

I also received the Gypsy Oracle Cards from Quester! :D Also included was an extra deck, Mystical Lenormand Fortune Cards. I've never seen them before, but very appreciative. Thanks hon! :heart:
I don't have the Gypsy Oracle Cards, I am not familiar with, but just googled their image and they look like fun too! I also have the Mystical Lenormand cards--another wonderful oracle! the pictures are beautiful and the meanings quite easy to understand. I think you'll be very happy with all of these! :D

I now have the actual Crystal Wisdom Kit bought and will be shipping out on Monday to me! :D

BeyondtheVeil
not familiar with this last one either, but googled it too, and it sounds very interesting! let us know how you like them all! ENJOY! :thumbsup: